WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeb1967

EPCOT Segway Tour

This was our Segway tour in Sept. 2007. A must DO for any EPCOT fan. Truly an example of what EPCOT should be: Exciting technology blended with the beauty of the World Showcase.
100_1207.JPG

jeffb

This was our Segway tour in Sept. 2007. A must DO for any EPCOT fan. Truly an example of what EPCOT should be: Exciting technology blended with the beauty of the World Showcase.

Mikeb - great EPCOT Center shirt - did you have it made or was that something that was sold way back when?

imamouse

I couldn't agree more! I've done the Segway tour twice now and would love to do it again. Great photo of you two hitch-hiking your way around WS on your Segways.

ChuckElias

Can anybody tell me why my pictures show up when I first post them, but when I come back to the thread, they're gone or just a little red X? :confused:

Can anybody see my picture in #205? Maybe it's there but my browser is having trouble. I can't figure it out.

joanna71985

Can anybody tell me why my pictures show up when I first post them, but when I come back to the thread, they're gone or just a little red X? :confused:

Can anybody see my picture in #205? Maybe it's there but my browser is having trouble. I can't figure it out.

I can't see them.

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child - Welcome back and Happy Birthday. I must say that I really like your smile in this picture. Perhaps you'll try smiling more often?

It was very sweet of you to give Pocahontas a rose. I'm glad you had a very magial 2 week visit.

Thank You for your kind words :) I had a great birthday and I turned 31 this time :king: The rose that I gave Pocahontas was a pink rose and here is a photo of her holding the pink rose :eek:

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-21.jpg

bluefaery

ispicknall, Where are those snowmen? They are so cute. I have to get a picture of them when I am there.

thanks.

Gorjus

ispicknall, Where are those snowmen? They are so cute. I have to get a picture of them when I am there.

thanks.

That is the Snow Family (no relation to Snow White) from Blizzard Beach. Unfortunately, their life span can't be expected to be long. If you look carefully at them, they are melting. In person, you can see the drips of water...(great effect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom