WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmay

DSCN0434.jpg

Gorjus

Here is a photo I've been wanting to show you all for a long time; one you character fans would really enjoy. It was taken during the very first set of Pirate and Princess parties last year.

We were in the Pals room waiting for Snow White and Dopey to show up. Notice the Wishing Well behind all the characters. Well, the door opens and in comes a parade of characters along with a parade of character attendants and cameras. They wanted a group photo. It was such an eclectic gathering of characters. People's eyes in the photo are all over the place because it was hard to determine which camera to look at. We didn't have time to say "ok, this camera, now this camera, etc.

It was a rainy night that night and locations for characters were moved. Instead of just Snow White and Dopey, this particular room also had Pocahontas and John Smith and it had Pirate Mickey. Pirate Mickey is not in the photo because...well, to be honest, he was late.

The lady in the pink all the way to the left is either Anabella or Arabella Wisp, one of the two Wisp sisters. They are training to be Fairy Godmothers. They acted as greeters at the front of the line in the County Bounty store.

OK, I attempted to anticipate all of your questions. Let me know if you have more.

kcw

The lady in the pink all the way to the left is either Anabella or Arabella Wisp, one of the two Wisp sisters. They are training to be Fairy Godmothers. They acted as greeters at the front of the line in the County Bounty store.

OK, I attempted to anticipate all of your questions. Let me know if you have more.

Bingo, you got my question! That's kind of a random story line though, are they just some of those characters that Disney creates out of the blue? It seems a little like the royal "people" (for lack of a more applicable term) that Disneyland has as their greeters at Fantasy Faire....?

sissa216

Bingo, you got my question! That's kind of a random story line though, are they just some of those characters that Disney creates out of the blue? It seems a little like the royal "people" (for lack of a more applicable term) that Disneyland has as their greeters at Fantasy Faire....?

Was just about to ask the same thing!
I love her smile though

Gorjus

To be honest, I wasn't able to hang around them long enough to determine their exact role. There were still character attendants at the beginning of the line explaining the process. The Wisp sisters did more posing for photos than assisting, but they did assist. They carried clipboards. And, often times, they shared the same friends as the beautiful Citizens of Hollywood women at the Studios. One of them was very good friends with Madelyn Moore, Star of the Silver Screen, Legs of Hollywood.

photoflight

Can anybody tell me why my pictures show up when I first post them, but when I come back to the thread, they're gone or just a little red X? :confused:

Can anybody see my picture in #205? Maybe it's there but my browser is having trouble. I can't figure it out.

When I go to them directly, they show up - but they don't show up in the threads. I have a feeling Kodak won't allow your account to have remotely linked images.

kcw

To be honest, I wasn't able to hang around them long enough to determine their exact role. There were still character attendants at the beginning of the line explaining the process. The Wisp sisters did more posing for photos than assisting, but they did assist. They carried clipboards. And, often times, they shared the same friends as the beautiful Citizens of Hollywood women at the Studios. One of them was very good friends with Madelyn Moore, Star of the Silver Screen, Legs of Hollywood.

Oh so they're equity?

Edit: figure I might as well put my picture in with this post

pictures041.jpg

joanna71985

Here is a photo I've been wanting to show you all for a long time; one you character fans would really enjoy. It was taken during the very first set of Pirate and Princess parties last year.

We were in the Pals room waiting for Snow White and Dopey to show up. Notice the Wishing Well behind all the characters. Well, the door opens and in comes a parade of characters along with a parade of character attendants and cameras. They wanted a group photo. It was such an eclectic gathering of characters. People's eyes in the photo are all over the place because it was hard to determine which camera to look at. We didn't have time to say "ok, this camera, now this camera, etc.

It was a rainy night that night and locations for characters were moved. Instead of just Snow White and Dopey, this particular room also had Pocahontas and John Smith and it had Pirate Mickey. Pirate Mickey is not in the photo because...well, to be honest, he was late.

I love it!!

They are sort-of like streetmosphere characters. They are awsome!

Oh so they're equity?

Edit: figure I might as well put my picture in with this post

pictures041.jpg

Yes they are. And I love the picture!

Gorjus

KCW,

Love the picture of the gang of 4. Was that on stage but right before the set? Or was that with guests in the room? And would you be hiding anywhere in that photo...say behind something....you know...like the backdrop...yea...the backdrop?

kcw

KCW,

Love the picture of the gang of 4. Was that on stage but right before the set? Or was that with guests in the room? And would you be hiding anywhere in that photo...say behind something....you know...like the backdrop...yea...the backdrop?

That was on stage during the set, but no guests... have you worked the VISA room before? If not, there is A LOT of down time, it's pretty fantastic and makes for lots of good photo shoots... (and many pictures that can't be posted! :lol:) And yes, I might be... ;)

dopeylove

Post #193 (the rhinos) makes me laugh. It almost looks like mama rhino is mad and baby rhino is in trouble. Their expressions almost look like "wait till we get home"...:eek:

joanna71985

That was on stage during the set, but no guests... have you worked the VISA room before? If not, there is A LOT of down time, it's pretty fantastic and makes for lots of good photo shoots... (and many pictures that can't be posted! :lol:) And yes, I might be... ;)

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I spy 5 Hidden Mickeys, minus the giant one in the foreground. :D

I didn't even notice til you said anything!

Gorjus

have you worked the VISA room before? If not, there is A LOT of down time, it's pretty fantastic and makes for lots of good photo shoots... (and many pictures that can't be posted! :lol:) And yes, I might be... ;)

I'll be working it a lot soon. And oh, yes girl, I hear you about photos that can't be posted.:ROFLOL:The things we've seen......

dandaman

you beat me to it....I was wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me or if it was just a coincidence.

There's a lot of these integrated into various photo-spot backgrounds around the World, i.e. Character Spot at Epcot. I counted 10 in one of my photos once. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom