WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamouse

I am back from my first ever 2 week DisneyWorld vacation and it was a lot of fun :king: My vacation was from 1-26-2008 to 2-9-2008. Here is a photo from my vacation.

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-17.jpg

Pocahontas gave me a hug, because she was so happy that I gave her a rose :eek: This photo was taken right in front of the Animal Kingdom.

Flower's Child - Welcome back and Happy Birthday. I must say that I really like your smile in this picture. Perhaps you'll try smiling more often?

It was very sweet of you to give Pocahontas a rose. I'm glad you had a very magial 2 week visit.

MattyFresh

photoflight...I am guessing you fly over and take aerial shots.....thats cool...do you fly others or just yourself?

photoflight

photoflight...I am guessing you fly over and take aerial shots.....thats cool...do you fly others or just yourself?

I'm a pilot and fly myself for fun. For the photography though, I shoot the pictures and have a pilot I work with, whatever I show here is mostly fun but that portion of my flying life is business related.

OldBlueEyes

Here's another from Animal Kingdom, taken on sept. 23rd 2007.

Who knew it could be that quiet and serene in a Disney park ?

IMG_2325.jpg

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL.
OBE

jeffb

That makes me cranky too!

Jeff B, all I have to say is awesome! Can you post some of your settings you used for your pics. I would just like to get an idea of what you are using to get such crisp clear and such amazing color.

PhilharMagician - thanks! If you go to my flickr page and click on any picture of particular interest, towards the bottom you will see a link for more properties which will show you all the EXIF data from the camera. I primarily shoot in RAW mode and process using CS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom