The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service
As with any community, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind our rules whenever posting to keep our community pleasant for members and guests alike.
The WDWMAGIC community is a community built around people posting news and information, getting and giving help and guidance. Your behavior should reflect that. The rules here are not exhaustive and will be modified over time as necessary. Use common sense.
Access to the community is a privilege, not a right, and members who continually breach these rules will find themselves limited or removed from the community, regardless of the other contributions they have made.
1. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate in a family setting. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions, or any otherwise illegal content. This includes images that contain strategically covered nudity, sheer or see-through clothing, lewd or provocative poses, close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches.
2. Please do not attempt to circumvent the censoring options we have set up. Abbreviations or the use of symbols to mask inappropriate language is not permitted.
3. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
4. Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it’s important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted as required.
5. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.
6. Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.
7. Please do not attempt to sell or trade any products or services in our community. You should head to a dedicated site for that.
8. Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.
9. If a moderator or staff member makes a directive in a thread (for example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to these directives. If you discover a directive only after you’ve posted a message that contravenes it, delete your post or it will be taken to be ignoring moderators.
10. If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message through the contact system. Posts or topics discussing moderator actions will be removed.
11. The WDWMAGIC forum is not for self-promotion or advertising. Any such posts made without permission will be deleted.
12. Each user may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned.
13. If you see SPAM posts, please Report them. Do not reply to the SPAM, as this helps the spammer, and does not help the moderators.
14. Political discussion is not allowed in any area of the forum. Any political posts are likely to be deleted without warning.
Signatures may contain:
1. Up to 4 lines of text
2. Up to 1 smilie emoticon
3. Links to pages within the forum such as Trip Reports
Signatures may not contain images, videos or links to external sites. Font size is restricted automatically.
Any signatures that do not fit these guidelines may be deleted without warning
Avatars may not be used for advertising purposes without permission. No website logos, names or address can be used in avatars.
Buy, sell, and trade at your own risk. WDWMAGIC is not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted. Always verify the seller's reputation to the best of your ability.
WDWMAGIC is not responsible for arbitrating any disputes which arise. All transactions are directly between the seller/buyer.
"For Sale" listings must include an asking price for every item being sold.