WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandaman

Wow! Where was that at?

I love looking for HM. It's a lot of fun.

Well, the Epcot Character Spot is in an air-conditioned alcove on... I don't know Innoventions East from West since you're really facing SOUTH once you enter the park, but it's in the one on the right. Near Soarin'. Once you turn right, it should be on your left side through the sliding doors. :wave:

I own all three editions of Steve Barrett's Hidden Mickeys Guidebook. You have seen my signature prior to the Headlines, right? :lol:

Nicole220

Gorjus and kcw, love your character photos!

100_6151.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
S6301248.jpg

Flower's Child- I saved this one until you were back. Here is my brother Zac with your girls. Thought you'd like this one.

joanna71985

Well, the Epcot Character Spot is in an air-conditioned alcove on... I don't know Innoventions East from West since you're really facing SOUTH once you enter the park, but it's in the one on the right. Near Soarin'. Once you turn right, it should be on your left side through the sliding doors. :wave:

I own all three editions of Steve Barrett's Hidden Mickeys Guidebook. You have seen my signature prior to the Headlines, right? :lol:

Of course!:D

maryszhi

Thank You for your kind words :) I had a great birthday and I turned 31 this time :king: The rose that I gave Pocahontas was a pink rose and here is a photo of her holding the pink rose :eek:

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-21.jpg

i luv ur pics,they are so cute. i wish i good take cute pics, but im a clutz and welll..its hard. same with pics...it took 10 shots to make the year book... this sum. i have to take senior portraits..obut seriusly u should take professional pics for a living...hey maybe for disney and get free disney trips

Flower'sChild

Myhappyplace, I love the photo :wave: Thank you :) I saw the little mice in the Magic Kingdom a couple of times during my last trip :king:

Gorjus

Thanks Nicole. Your carousel photo reminds me to ask...does anyone here have a photo of Cinderella's horse from the Carousel? I look and look and can't find it.

Spectro Pluto,
Love that photo of Pluto by his house. Was that an onstage but no guests yet photo...say right around 10 AM?

Lori Mistress,
Great photo. Maybe my favorite magic photo we do. I can't believe we don't photograph there more often. What a fun photo.

Flower'sChild

i luv ur pics,they are so cute. i wish i good take cute pics, but im a clutz and welll..its hard. same with pics...it took 10 shots to make the year book... this sum. i have to take senior portraits..obut seriusly u should take professional pics for a living...hey maybe for disney and get free disney trips

Thank You for your kind words :) I am glad that you like my photos!

Now I take photos all the time in DisneyWorld, so it gets more easy for me to take pictures. You might could take really good photos if you did it all the time like me :wave:

Flower'sChild

Jack Sparrow

I was at the Pirate and Princess party 4 times during my last vacation, so I got a lot of photos taken with Jack Sparrow! I also took photos of Jack Sparrow by himself. Here is one of the 6 photos that I took of Jack Sparrow by himself :wave:

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-27.jpg

OldBlueEyes

Hidden Mickey

I've noticed a big interest in "Hidden Mickey's" . So, now here's the ultimate one at Disney Hollywood Studios. Enjoy !

HiddenMickey.jpg

Now, it was all well and fine, until someone with a strange kind of humor made a big blue hat, but instead of putting it where it was supposed to be, they placed it on Mickeys nose !!
Actually, it was easier to see back on aerial photos when the park was new. They even painted a black circle on the buildings to the left where Mickeys left ear should be.

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL
OBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom