WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

C.M.O

100_1151.jpg
where was this taken? Can you meet Sully and Mike??

Gorjus

That is funny isn't it. My youngest would go to the fur and the princesses, but if a guy was there like alladin or the mad hatter she was shy and I had to hold her. She still doesn't like the guys. Now we just have to keep it that way for another 20 years or so. :lol:

As much of a treat it is to have the Princes there, it is also a pain in the neck for the reasons stated above. Also, with two characters, everything takes longer; two autographs, two hugs, etc. And then you get "can he/she have a photo with just ________. And boys don't want a photo with a girl character (although it is fun when you have a boy that is a "chick magnet" like the boy in the photo with Belle. They just run up and very excited to see the pretty girls.) Snow White and the 7 dwarfs are out for the Halloween party. I could be mistaken, but I think it is photos only and no autographs. And the photos have to be of everyone together. Otherewise, that would take FOREVER. When they went to Germany for the Flower and Garden fest, they were all out, but you had to pick a dwarf.

where was this taken? Can you meet Sully and Mike??

Mike and Sully have eratic meet and greet times. They are listed across from the Commisary, but they start late, drop for the parade, and end at dark.

As for the photo of Ariel, ....

To ruin some of the magic, highlight the text below::zipit::zipit:
....she is quite good at what she does (say bubbles, swim a little closer angelfish, says guppies, what ocean are you from) with the small exception that SHE is not very photogenic.

All of the friends of Ariel are supposed to do the fish dialogue (see above). Most of them do. Some do it better than others. :zipit::zipit:

Flower'sChild

That is a good one, Flower's Child. :)

Thank You :) I know this is at Cinderelly Castle, but I am trying to remember when ? It might have been in January when I asked if they could get Minnie Mouse on my Hoody really well in the photos. They did get Minnie Mouse really well in the photos and they are Awesome and maybe I will post them later :wave: This extra photo that I just posted is a nice bonus :)

I think I do remember Cinderelly asking me about my Hoody and from the looks of the photo it looks like it's about the time we are talking about it. I think I might be showing her that Minnie signed the shirt and you can see her signature if you look close :wave: Also my Perla mouse key chain shows up really well :wave: This is such a one of a kind and cute photo :sohappy:

Fun Fact: If you look at the photo really close you might can see the Flower that I gave to Cinderelly :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom