WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

dvcnut39

DSCN3195.JPG

mouselvrmom

Beautiful pic! Reminds me of our first visit to the World with our sons, Pooh was the only one my youngest son wanted by him. OMG!! :eek: That was 10 years ago next month!!! Where does the time go. :cry::cry:

Thanks! This was my youngest's first trip to the world. She loved it! The furry characters were her favorite. I think she thought that they were giant teddy bears. :lol:

I hope my time doesn't go by that quickly. That's why I keep reminding myself to cherish every minute!

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child,
I really, really enjoy your pics. They always seem to be really good at displaying your own special brand of Disney Magic (in my oppinion, and I'm sure many agree with me ;-)
Thank you for sharing, and plz keep them coming.

Awwwwwwww thank you so much :sohappy:

I love it when people say kind things about me and my photos :) Thank you for your kind words and I will keep the photos coming :wave:

Craig & Lisa

Thanks! This was my youngest's first trip to the world. She loved it! The furry characters were her favorite. I think she thought that they were giant teddy bears. :lol:

I hope my time doesn't go by that quickly. That's why I keep reminding myself to cherish every minute!
Videos help alot, unfortunatly I didn't bring the camera for the first 2 years, but we do have stills around here someplace.:animwink:

Gorjus

It always strikes me as funny. Some children won't go near a fur character but will run right up to a face character. Some won't go near a face character but are all over the fur characters. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. The only exception is if a girl will go see a princess, but no one else. That there is an explanation for. For my niece and nephews it was face before fur. As long as they could talk to the character and the character talked back they were eventually ok. However, even that took a while.

Master__Gracey

@Zack Attack: I can feel the energy and movement in that picture! It's great.

Also, seeing as there seems to be some michigander sound off, Ann Arbor or Port Huron depending on the time of year right here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom