WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Animaniac93-98

IMG_1657.jpg

I hope the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk Through reopens next year. At least there is a rumour it will.

Gorjus

Thank You :) I know this is at Cinderelly Castle,

Cinderella Castle, not Cinderelly. I know you are obsessed with the mice, but it is disrespectful to call her Ciderelly or Cindy.

Not really chastizing, but a pet peeve of mine. Usually it is the uneducated Disney people who say Cinderelly. You are obviously a serious Disney fan which is why I was surprised you used the term.

i LOVE dopey!! i would love to get a pic with him, just him.

Dopey is EASY. Almost every day he is either with Snow White in Germany or on the porch at Expo Hall with Snow White. You can easily say, "just Dopey, please".

Karolena

Cinderella Castle, not Cinderelly. I know you are obsessed with the mice, but it is disrespectful to call her Ciderelly or Cindy.

Not really chastizing, but a pet peeve of mine. Usually it is the uneducated Disney people who say Cinderelly. You are obviously a serious Disney fan which is why I was surprised you used the term.

Not to mean, and I really don't want to get in a fight, but why can't he call her whatever he want. And I understand it's just a pet peeve, but still. When we went in February, my dad and I kept talking about "Cindy" because it's fun to act like you know her personally. Besides it makes sense that if Flower likes the mice so much that he would call her "Cinderelly" since that's what they usually called her.

I know I'm not really involved and you can feel however you want, but just my opinion.

Keep all the beautiful pictures coming. They make my day and help me remember there are places without college work and frost on the ground. :)

sissa216

I love this picture - great sense of motion, yet the subject is easily identifiable. The colors and lighting are amazing.

Thanks! This was my first time really understanding what I can do with my camera (I was literally clueless before), so my thing was to get nighttime shots with some movement in them. Haha, so I've got plenty more :p

Flower'sChild

I am not hurting anyone by calling her Cinderelly :) I want to call her Cinderelly and I will call her Cinderelly :) The mice call her Cinderelly and I call her Cinderelly :)

Flower'sChild

Not to mean, and I really don't want to get in a fight, but why can't he call her whatever he want. And I understand it's just a pet peeve, but still. When we went in February, my dad and I kept talking about "Cindy" because it's fun to act like you know her personally. Besides it makes sense that if Flower likes the mice so much that he would call her "Cinderelly" since that's what they usually called her.

I know I'm not really involved and you can feel however you want, but just my opinion.

Keep all the beautiful pictures coming. They make my day and help me remember there are places without college work and frost on the ground. :)

That was VERY VERY VERY well said :sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom