WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

KrazyKowboy

I've been abducted
dis222022.jpg

mouselvrmom

It always strikes me as funny. Some children won't go near a fur character but will run right up to a face character. Some won't go near a face character but are all over the fur characters. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. The only exception is if a girl will go see a princess, but no one else. That there is an explanation for. For my niece and nephews it was face before fur. As long as they could talk to the character and the character talked back they were eventually ok. However, even that took a while.

That is funny isn't it. My youngest would go to the fur and the princesses, but if a guy was there like alladin or the mad hatter she was shy and I had to hold her. She still doesn't like the guys. Now we just have to keep it that way for another 20 years or so. :lol:

JPL

wdw

I'm sorry but this lady does the wierdest stuff with her face possible...

Man, you must have a personal vendetta against this girl, this is the second time you dissed her in this post alone, to each his own, but, wow, anyway, I met her and thought she was wonderful and cute as heck, especially when she say’s “say bubbles”. ;)

Flower'sChild

I met her and thought she was wonderful and cute as heck, especially when she say’s “say bubbles”. ;)

You know now that I have seen your post, I think I now remember her telling me to say bubbles when they took our photo :wave: I thought that was cute :) She was very kind to little me :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

That's an adorable pic Jenn!

Thanks. It was so funny! When Belle asked for a volunteer for Maurice, he just raised his hand and jumped up and down. She kind of chuckled and called him up there. Then, once he was there he clammed up and wouldn't say anything, he just followed Belle around. He is quite the chick magnet, he loves all of the pretty princesses. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom