WDW Character Pic of the Day

Azerin

Here is my pic for today :)

As usual... clicking the pic will take you to its flickr page where a bunch more parade pics are available :)

Cynderella

Posted this in another thread, does it count?:lol:
landing_1.jpg

IMG_7692.JPG

IMG_7694.JPG

:ROFLOL: That is hysterical!

Scott75

Posted this in another thread, does it count?:lol:
landing_1.jpg

IMG_7692.JPG

IMG_7694.JPG
LOL!!!:lol: That's awesome! WDW really needs to give this guy a job! That would be the best!! I can just see this guy sitting somewhere along the walkway at a small table playing himself at a game of chess!
...DISNEY, are you listening??:ROFLOL:

This photo was taken at Conservation Station. I don't normally do posed photos with the characters by myself. I'm more of a reserved personality kind of guy. I'm usually the one behind the camera letting my family interact with them. However, my wife seeing an opportunity thought it would be fun to insist (out loud) I pose with Pocahontas, knowing this would embarrass me.:rolleyes: So, ok, I play along... then as I'm standing there with my arm around her, the camera fails. So my wife has to reset it... then the picture is snapped... oops, it didn't turn out. "lets do it again".:eek: By the time this photo is taken I'm plenty embarrassed. I'm sure my wife got a kick out of it, and it seemed Pocahontas and her assistant were discretely enjoying my discomfort as well. ...:lol: ok, so it was a bit funny. Here's the pic...

Gorjus

Great Guess Tim. It is Donald's hat.

Throwing this in here, since you all like characters. Someone, who must be on some Disney message board, came up to my princess today, on stage, and said: "Are you friends with Pluto or Chipmunks?" So of course the princess replies that she is friends with everyone. At which point the guest presses on, "but who are you best friends with...Pluto or Chipmunks?" The princess replies: "I'm best friends with my prince, the Beast." Now we all knew what she was asking and she gets points for attempting the correct terminology, but there is no way you are going to get a princess to give that info to people she doesn't know. All we could guess is that she thinks she looks like a princess and wants to be friends with one, but wants to know what height range she falls into in case of fur. Odd encounter.

DrewmanS

The "Real" Buzz Lightyear

My son had become a hugh Buzz Lightyear fan on our trip to WDW. We finally bought him the toy, when he walked around the corner and realized the "Real" Buzz was in front of him. Buzz walked toward him then knelt down and motioned him to come over.

MGM_Studios_Garret_Buzz_Lightyear_091307_001.jpg

What you don't see in this photo is my son freezing in place for about 5 seconds, turn toward me with terror in his eyes, and then run and jump into my arms!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom