WDW Character Pic of the Day

It is photos like this that make me say...skip autographs, heck stop the practice. Really, what is more cool?: I have 5 villians autographs, which I could have gotten at 5 different location and for that matter could have forged myself.....or......I met FIVE villians at once and here is my photo!!!!

Haha. Yea, meeting all those Villains was a lot of fun. I'll admit I was a little upset that they were not taking autographs, but as you said, a picture like this isworth it. It was truly a great experience!

There's a funny story that goes with the Villain picture-
The Evil Queen was admiring my Villain pins, and saw herself. She said, “See he has me on his shirt, he doesn’t have you! As it should be”. She was very funny. We had a great conversation about my love for villains. She was really into her character and was very sweet. As we were leaving my sister said to her “I have you on my shoe”. You see, my sister has Evil Queen shoelaces that she bought at the store Hot Topic. Now we were walking away when my sister said this. A little girl was next in line and she went up to the Evil Queen. The Queen stuck her hand out at the girl and screamed “WAIT!”. Then very elegantly walked over to my sister and said “Where did you get those, I must have them”. My sister told her where to buy them. The Queen then stood in the center, pointed to my sister and yelled, “You see EVERYONE should have me on their shoes.” Then she flapped her cape and walked away. It was hysterical, and the experience was worth more to me than gold.

joanna71985, that is such a pretty picture of you with Belle!

joanna71985

Haha. Yea, meeting all those Villains was a lot of fun. I'll admit I was a little upset that they were not taking autographs, but as you said, a picture like this isworth it. It was truly a great experience!

There's a funny story that goes with the Villain picture-
The Evil Queen was admiring my Villain pins, and saw herself. She said, “See he has me on his shirt, he doesn’t have you! As it should be”. She was very funny. We had a great conversation about my love for villains. She was really into her character and was very sweet. As we were leaving my sister said to her “I have you on my shoe”. You see, my sister has Evil Queen shoelaces that she bought at the store Hot Topic. Now we were walking away when my sister said this. A little girl was next in line and she went up to the Evil Queen. The Queen stuck her hand out at the girl and screamed “WAIT!”. Then very elegantly walked over to my sister and said “Where did you get those, I must have them”. My sister told her where to buy them. The Queen then stood in the center, pointed to my sister and yelled, “You see EVERYONE should have me on their shoes.” Then she flapped her cape and walked away. It was hysterical, and the experience was worth more to me than gold.

joanna71985, that is such a pretty picture of you with Belle!

I recognize the Snow Queen from your picture. She is awsome!

Thank you!:)

joanna71985

Here's my group of villians:
Summer2008831.jpg

RAXIP

kcw

Are they doing groups of villains now on a regular basis at the studios? Because those are really cool villain pictures. :)

They're doing groups of everyone regularly at the studios now-- check out the area by the hat between the break from BPB to Fantasmic, and you can find usually about 20 characters out there greeting in small groups like this

OK I'm breaking the rules and posting two, but they go together and I haven't posted in a while... :D They're kinda blurry because I took them from far away,(at the risk of looking like a creepy stalker), but this was too darn cute to pass up!

Disney299.jpg

Disney300.jpg

mouselvrmom

They're doing groups of everyone regularly at the studios now-- check out the area by the hat between the break from BPB to Fantasmic, and you can find usually about 20 characters out there greeting in small groups like this

Thanks for the info. I love the group idea. I think the pictures look so much nicer with a few different characters in them. :)

Great Villain pictures! I was not even aware they would all be out together. We were getting our picture taken in front of the Hat, when the photopass photographer noticed my Villain pins. She told me that The Evil Queen and a few others would be posing together for pics infront of the Hat at 5pm. Here is another picture, with Belle and Snow White. It taken right after the Villains picture. I like how they had all the characters grouped together.

2870701411_570a3227c8_b.jpg

I have a Ton of character pictures from August 2008 trip here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/disneyvaultmagic/DisneyWorldAugust2008?authkey=-_zhWYcY3iQ#

KCW, those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!

kcw

Snow White looks nearly perfect right there.

agreed!! Belle looks pretty good too. But Mulan :confused: especially when compared to the picture above (which isn't exactly fabulous either, but is at least the right color)

But on the other hand ..... Pluto is looking fabulous as always :)

Disney883.jpg

PrincessMiko

Night%20of%20Joy%202008%20053.jpg

Here's me, Goofy, and my mom at the Night of Joy dance party on Friday night. I felt really bad cause there was absolutely no one at the dance party. Goofy looked so bored!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom