WDW Character Pic of the Day

WDWKat26

That is SO COOL!

This was taken at a Special at Grand Fla...not the same backdrop, but still cool nevertheless :)

IMG_0456.jpg

Azerin

Here is my pic for today... of my favorite character in my favorite show :D

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

Gorjus

Because I'm not allowed to take an actual photo of these things, I thought I'd paint a verbal photo for you all.

Today's photo:
Belle had a little extra time this morning and came to visit her friends at Character Spot. She of course doesn't get a lot of visiting time because guests see her and want a photo. However, in a visisting moment, Goofy, animation a-flowing, told Belle that he loved her and wanted to be her Beast. Picture cat claws a-clawing in the air. FYI, Goofy has a crush on all the Disney girls. Also, there was a big family...10 people...and they were visiting with Minnie. Every time one of our Disney Fab 5 had a second, they would jump behind the photographer and the group would cheer. They were loud. Everyone heard them. So Goofy grabbed Belle and took her over there and placed her before them....silence....wow. They mentioned that they were being respectful to Belle. Later they took a photo with her as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom