WDW Character Pic of the Day

DormaNesbit

My kids and Minnie!

122406074.jpg

Azerin

The streetmosphere characters in Studios are awesome... they add sooo much.

I LOVE the pixar place pics... they definitely should hire him LOL.

Here is my pic for today... of Frontierland Donald who we met for the first time last week :D

As always, clicking the link will take you to its flickr page where other pics are available :)

Atta83

Great Guess Tim. It is Donald's hat.

Throwing this in here, since you all like characters. Someone, who must be on some Disney message board, came up to my princess today, on stage, and said: "Are you friends with Pluto or Chipmunks?" So of course the princess replies that she is friends with everyone. At which point the guest presses on, "but who are you best friends with...Pluto or Chipmunks?" The princess replies: "I'm best friends with my prince, the Beast." Now we all knew what she was asking and she gets points for attempting the correct terminology, but there is no way you are going to get a princess to give that info to people she doesn't know. All we could guess is that she thinks she looks like a princess and wants to be friends with one, but wants to know what height range she falls into in case of fur. Odd encounter.

I agree with that so much!!!!I dislike that! Why do people have to be dumb and ask stupid things and ruin the magic....oy

Cynderella

My son had become a hugh Buzz Lightyear fan on our trip to WDW. We finally bought him the toy, when he walked around the corner and realized the "Real" Buzz was in front of him. Buzz walked toward him then knelt down and motioned him to come over.

MGM_Studios_Garret_Buzz_Lightyear_091307_001.jpg

What you don't see in this photo is my son freezing in place for about 5 seconds, turn toward me with terror in his eyes, and then run and jump into my arms!

Aww that is so sweet!!

I agree with that so much!!!!I dislike that! Why do people have to be dumb and ask stupid things and ruin the magic....oy
Eh, I think it's hard for us who are in entertainment or work closely with entertainment to realize how curious a lot of people are about the whole process behind the characters. It's a really fascinating thing from the outside looking in and questions that seem stupid to us aren't really so stupid if we look back and remember what it was like not to be in entertainment and not know the answers.

mouselvrmom

That's the new meeting spot for Woody and Buzz. It's across from TSM.

Correct and be prepared to wait. I was a good size line, but they have different things to take pictures with as you move through the line.

Thanks, you two. :wave: I was wondering if it must be something new. The background is really nice! We'll have to be sure to visit- and be prepared for a long line. :snore::lol:

Gorjus

Eh, I think it's hard for us who are in entertainment or work closely with entertainment to realize how curious a lot of people are about the whole process behind the characters. It's a really fascinating thing from the outside looking in and questions that seem stupid to us aren't really so stupid if we look back and remember what it was like not to be in entertainment and not know the answers.

RE: asking a princess onstage what character height she is.....

That is a good point you make progroupie. It is fascinating and even we ask each other questions like that. And I don't think the woman was trying to ruin the magic, she was actually trying to preserve it. She knew the lingo. But if you want to know what height you would fit into, ask a character attendant or photographer on the side when there isn't a set/show going on.

Where was this taken? The background looks so cute!

If you notice, the boy has been shrunk to the size of a toy and is sitting on Andy's bed with Buzz and Woody. I have hope for Pixie Hollow yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom