September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

Lisalyn

We are booked for Sept 17 - Sept 26, 2011 at Prot Orleans French Quarter. Taking advantage of free dining and all ADR's are booked. Haven't been to Disney since May of 2008 and could not be more excited about this trip!! Since our last visit I have lost 155lbs and am super excited to try out the World in my new body!! Also bringing my oldest 2 sons girlfriends with us this time. One of them has never been and I am really looking forward to showing her my "Happy Place". 116 days and counting!!:sohappy:

First off - CONGRATS on the 155 !!! That is AWESOME! :sohappy:

Looks like you'll be here the same time I'll be here and at the same hotel :lol: 9/18 - 9/24 - can't wait. First solo trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

Just rebooked our canceled trip for September 11-17!!! It was a great surprise by the wife! We arent going to tell the kids either, not until we land in orlando, a big durprise for them after the disappointment of having to cancel our trip earlier in the year.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

Palo - Check

:sohappy:

Got a call from the Dream Concierge and we are a GO for Palo!!

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and First time at Palo....

We will be doing the Resort/Cruise this year. (1 billionth time at the park and 2nd Disney Cruise). The first time we cruised is the year the Wonder came out and we got the Walt Disney Suite on the Ship - when they had the Baby Grand Piano in the room. This was a far shot we asked if it was available anytime during the month we were planning the trip and they said that it was. We really werent expecting it to be...But we had a year to for it so what the heck....THANK YOU TAX REFUND AND X-MAS BONUS!!

This year we will be sailiing September 22-25 and we have room 12020 on the Dream. Can't wait for the AquaDuck....I am a FAT MAN so no need for the innertube.

Upvote 0

Figments Friend

-

Woo! Count me in too...for my yearly pilgrimidge mid-September.

I was originally going to go the last week of Sept to be there for WDW's 40th on October 1st, but changed my mind after learning some things. Since the anniversary is on a Saturday it will be a freakin' ZOO with every local from within a 500 mile radius coming into town. Oh..and that marathon thing and the kickoff of F&W will also make it crazy in the Parks and i would rather not have to deal with it.
So yeah, i decided to bow out and not bother.

SOooo glad i did...for a short time later Disney announced the 'Free Dining' offer for this Autumn and it was what motivated me to have a rethink. Arriving two weeks early , and getting some nice munchies to boot, beats any crowd spikes in my book.

Have fun all you smart September Worldphiles!

:wave:

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
and I am staying away from MK and Epcot during that weekend, doing AK on Friday, day trip to Cape Canaveral on Saturday, and HS on Sunday. hope the following week is normal October crowds.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I just booked a trip for Sept 17 - 25 at the Poly for my DH and I with free dining! I can't wait! We did it over the weekend - so I'm hopeful that my DH can get the time off. He will put in for it tomorrow. Fingers crossed! :confused:

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

Count us in !!! Hubby and I honeymooned there 10 years ago this past April, we can't make it back til September to celebrate, BUT we will make it back..with our daughter (yes, our little souveinEAR from our '05 trip), our son and my dad...10 year ANNIVERSARY September 11th-17th OKW

Upvote 0

Mukta

100 days until I am on a plane heading to MCO!

For my wdwmagic friends visiting in Sept, be sure to check the park hours again. I am so bummed about the short MK hours on 9/15. Messed up my plans.
See you at MNSSHP on 9/13!

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

Drooling>>>>>>.......

110 days....
I can smell the turkey legs now.....
I can taste the Dole Whips....
I can smell the popcorn....
And I can taste the PB&J milkshake at 50's Prime Time Cafe - - Tell mom I am going to eat all my Veggies this time around and not get mad at me:cry:

Upvote 0

timelrod

We will be there! Staying at ASMusic Sept 9th - 17th. Our family will be joining us around the 11th, but we just couldn't wait to go, so we are heading down 2 days earlier. Here are the places we will be eating at (for FREE). :)

Chef Mickey's
Mama Melrose
Ohana
Boma (breakfast)
Liberty Tavern
Via Napoli
Narcoosees

Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom