September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

Mukta

144 days until I am on a plane heading to MCO. I am just waiting for MNSSHP tickets. Can't wait for those to be released! I hope I guessed the date accurately and there is a party on 9/13.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Okay. Just made a few changes to our resort reservations.

9/11 - 9/15: Wilderness Lodge
9/15 - 9/18: DCL Dream, #7616
9/18 - 9/24: Yacht Club Club Level

MNSSHP on 9/20

There ya go! I cannot friggin' wait!!! That's like 2 weeks of bliss!!!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kat_Cumbriauk1

POR 27th Sept- 8th Oct!!

Tried to upgrage to WL but Virgin Holidays stuffed up our upgrade.
SO EXCITED!!!

Planning every minute already,

Hoop-De-Doo BOOKED!
La Nouba BOOKED!
Dining Plan BOOKED!

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I have already changed my dining ADR's about 5 times since they were originally booked :lol: only 144 days until arrival!!! Can't wait to be on Disney soil!!! I hate to wish away the summer, but I am looking forward to this trip so much it is hard not to want time to go by quickly!!!

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Count me in! Took a cruise May 1 and felt like I was "cheating on" Disney World the whole time. Booked a September trip as soon as I got back. Can't wait to get back to the Wilderness Lodge!

Upvote 0
We are booked for Sept 17 - Sept 26, 2011 at Prot Orleans French Quarter. Taking advantage of free dining and all ADR's are booked. Haven't been to Disney since May of 2008 and could not be more excited about this trip!! Since our last visit I have lost 155lbs and am super excited to try out the World in my new body!! Also bringing my oldest 2 sons girlfriends with us this time. One of them has never been and I am really looking forward to showing her my "Happy Place". 116 days and counting!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom