September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
So out of everyone who has already made their dining ressies, have you been able to get your pick of times and days you have wanted? Anyone have any difficulty getting a certain ADR (time or day)??

Upvote 0

BeanSz

Finally -- 180 days out -- can now make ADRs. We will be there on 9/25 to 10/1. We originally were scheduled to arrive on 9/23, but needed to make some budget cuts -- we shaved a few days off our trip, and decided instead of flying (unless some awesome deal pops up) we are driving this go around. Given I have 3 small children (7, 4 and 1) -- I am interested to try having our minivan there as option --if for no other reason as to have flexibility to go to another resort for dinner or not to fight buses to Downtown Disney since those are the ones we always seem to wait for. We usually just look at Disney transportation as part of the experience, and periodically supplement with a taxi ride here and there. We are staying at CBR in a Waterview Pirate Room - since I have 3 boys they have been wanting to try. The baby will be pack'n play crib so this will likely be the last trip we can get away with doing a Pirate Room unless we do 2 rooms since we will then count as a family of 5 on future trips. We are very excited ---- my DS4 is so into Dinosaurs, the first ADR we made was for Trex the day we arrive. He will be so thrilled. More later....

Upvote 0

Bocko57

Sept 27 - Oct 1...Staying at CBR...Cannot Wait!! Looking forward to the Not So Scary Halloween Party and the International Food and Wine Festival.

Upvote 0

tink65

So out of everyone who has already made their dining ressies, have you been able to get your pick of times and days you have wanted? Anyone have any difficulty getting a certain ADR (time or day)??

I made our ADRs bright & early on the 26th. Didn't have any problems at all. I was able to book everything we wanted and got all the dates & times we wanted! :sohappy::sohappy: Only 177 Days to go!

Upvote 0

Sarabell

Also going in September! still no specific dates cause we have to wait for my sister's school calendar, but september for sure! hopefully around the 13th so we can celebrate my mom's birthday! can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Nope no problems at all getting what I wanted. Woke up bright and early on my ADR day and booked everything online at 6am... By 610a I was done and got want I wanted. Good luck!

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I'm glad to hear the success stories on getting ADRs!! :lol: I am planning on waking up bright and early on Friday to book the first 10 days, then I will be up Sat AM to get my 11th day (thanks goodness no ADR's for the 12th or 13th day so I will be able to sleep in Sunday atleast!!!)

Upvote 0

420WDW MONSTER

179 days to go! i made my ADRS yesterday and had some trouble getting adr for CRT, i got up super early and it was booked up for dinner for the date i wanted. i checked online later on in the afternoon and there were a few times! in the end i got everywhere i wanted not at the exact times i wanted but close enough

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

We are headed to Orlando for a wedding on Saturday Sept 3 and then to WDW on Sunday for 6 days! No free dining but the kids are staying and playing for FREE:) Made the ADR's with no problems and even got the castle...Watch out WDW Matt and Krista 31 Braden 6, Kiely Jane 5, Lilly Anne 2 and Jackson 1 HERE WE COME! 154 days till we leave! :wave:

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
We are starting to get some summer-ish weather around here and it is making me so excited!! Knowing summer is almost here means September is right around the corner.... right?

Upvote 0

malice

Just got back from the world last weekend and we're already in the planning stages for a return trip for late September. Looking to stay at a deluxe this time around, preferably one of the monorail resorts.

Upvote 0

mamamouse

SEpt 29-Oct4,super excited as Dh only joins us every 3-4 yrs and it will be nice since our last family vacation (including all 4 of us) was in 2007

Upvote 0

Cindee75

We're staying at SSR for our first trip to WDW Sept 22-27th - my kiddos are so excited - they ask everyday if its September yet? Truthfully I'm just as excited I haven't been since I was 8yrs old - and my husband has never been - all of the info we get is almost overwhelming. Looking forward to it 159 days today - ADR's booked, flights books, ect. I keep checking things off - my family thinks I'm crazy.:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom