September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

magicwand

We're going, just booked1

We just booked for Sept. 3 through Sept 8, staying at Wilderness Lodge for first time with free dining, also first time. Can't wait!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mukta

80 days until I check into the Beach Club again!
I am excited to see that Fantasmic! will show every night in September. I'm interested to see what that will do to crowds.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Sept 2 to 10 at All Star Family Suites...so excited! Our kids 6,5,2 and 15 months don't know...DH is looking forward to having our own room, I am looking forward to not cooking for a week:)

Upvote 0

nolatron

Just made it official by booking a rented points studio suite at the Animal Kingdom Villas.

Taking my 3 yr old DD for a 2 night stay Labor Day Weekend. Got a breakfast reservation at Cinderella's Castle that I hope she'll go nuts over on the last day. :)

Come onnnnnn Sept. 3! :)

Upvote 0

zachrupertdsn

September 25th - 30th staying at POP! Its my fiancee's first trip ever to Disney and my first flying !

There should be a special badge or button to help pick out forum members!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

My 5 yo daughter and I are going Sept. 18-24th and staying at All Star Sports. A late decision when we found out which school she was going to and going to be tracked out. Her track out occurs the week after I earn my MBA.

What a better way to celebrate getting my MBA: daddy/daughter trip to Disney for a week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom