September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

Sarabell

OK, not confirmed but I just need to share this or I'll choke!. I found the offer with free quick service dining plan a couple of days ago (stupid me for not looking before but I've never even dreamed of staying on property). I discussed with my trip party (mom and sis) and they say they like the idea (YAAAY!!!) We would off course be staying at a value.

We're waiting for my sister's school calendar before we can set our dates on stone but I'm so scared we won't find availability :)eek:) if we wait (she might get it in July). She said last night to just go ahead and book, but we won't be able to make any changes after that. (am I crazy for hating the fact that my sister wants to get a professional degree?)

anyways, am I right to be so scared of not finding availability? or it being low season we might be able to wait a little longer before booking? I'm new to this staying on property and making reservations, so I need some help from you pros!

Upvote 0

peterpanic74

Labor Day Weekend!

Surprisingly, this trip was my WIFE's idea, not mine.

But I am very, very glad to be making it!

Quick stay, just 3 nights at Pop Century, 4 days in the parks.

3 months from today! Sept 2-5

Free Dining!

And I will just be getting back from D23 Expo at DL 2 weeks earlier...
:D

Upvote 0

RobertRaine

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Woo Hoo Double Digits 99 days until our 10 anniversay trip starts
September 23-26 @ Universal Orlando (off Property)
September 26-October 7 @ Old Key West (MNSSHP and FOOD & WINE)

I am concerned I may be spoiling our son he will only be 20 months when we go to WDW and this is his second trip. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

tikiman

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Woo Hoo Double Digits 99 days until our 10 anniversay trip starts
September 23-26 @ Universal Orlando (off Property)
September 26-October 7 @ Old Key West (MNSSHP and FOOD & WINE)

I am concerned I may be spoiling our son he will only be 20 months when we go to WDW and this is his second trip. :lookaroun

We are going for our 10 year anniversary also and my wife turns 40 on the same day as the official birthday of the Polynesian resort. We will be staying at the Swan the first 3 days and then at the Polynesian for 7 days.

I remember my sons first trip to WDW and he was 23 months old. I think it is great to take kids when they are young because they see things so different and then you can take them again later and there are things they dont even remember.

Upvote 0

jlevis

We'll be there 9/10 - 9/17. It was a last minute decision due to a low airfare and a coupon for a free week at a hotel that was about to expire. Our AP's also expire in October and that iced the decision. Touringplan's crowd calendar suggest that the crowds will be quite low so it should be a good time to be there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom