I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I just went back and read the first post... epic!

Also... I made it on the 1st page... of this epic thread (by ripping on a now banned member, and calling this plant stand guy a spaz). :sohappy: :p

Awesome! :king: :lol:

EPCOTPluto

OK, I am back with new and updated info.

Yes, Guy still lives in Palm Coast. :rolleyes:

However, (this will be pleasing to some, if not all), he lost the potted plant rack business he had to someone else.
Yesterday, he came back to my dad's workplace anticipating to return to his old job. I doubt he's returning. :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
In this day and age when information travels at the speed of light, you can never be so sure of yourself that you wont burn a bridge that you never thought would be at risk of burning.....

sspringett

Okay, this looks interesting and i'm too lazy to read 66 pages...

got the general gist from the first two pages, can someone summarise in 200 words or less what went on for us newbies who missed it first time around?

and, who knows, it may be the 1000th post! fitting!

EPCOTPluto

Well, other members here plotted an epic exploit of Guy's Nature business and no photography by taking many pics as possible and posting it here on the boards. I believe SirNim even made a tee temporarily available from the pics. It was just a way to say "hell hath no fury like a Disney park lover scorned".

Short enough? :drevil:

sublimesting

So, the basic gist is that the guy verbally accosts a WDWMagic member. He is then assaulted via having his picture taken repeatedly by camera toting WDWMagic members as well as having complaints filed on him with WDW. He is banned from the show which possibly ruins his business that he subsequently loses to another competitor that may have actually stolen the idea via a picture (just assuming here) that he ironically didn't want taken in the first place

In essence his life was destroyed cause he yelled at someone in an Interweb gang. Wow.

:ROFLOL:

sspringett

heh heh heh, power to the wdw people.

goes to show, what goes around comes around.

who's to say, maybe somewhere out there there's a flower vendor with a booming multimillion pound business because he was nice to someone who was a member of a forum!

i'm glad. he got what he deserved. no one wants an expensive holiday ruined by someone like that.

nice one

disneypearl

So, the basic gist is that the guy verbally accosts a WDWMagic member. He is then assaulted via having his picture taken repeatedly by camera toting WDWMagic members as well as having complaints filed on him with WDW. He is banned from the show which possibly ruins his business that he subsequently loses to another competitor that may have actually stolen the idea via a picture (just assuming here) that he ironically didn't want taken in the first place

In essence his life was destroyed cause he yelled at someone in an Interweb gang. Wow.

perfectly said :lol:

kashmir

He is located just to the right of where the walkway from Future World meets the walkway around the "World Showcase" I saw these planter things there. I do remember that his wife (I guess) was watching my mother and me rather closely. I had a camera around my neck so I guess she knew that I was "packing some heat"! You never really know just how close you've come to tragedy on any given day.
Great fun! You had me rolling on the floor, tears in my eyes!

KingStefan

Let me start out by saying that I think this is just awful. I'm very sorry to hear that Mr. and Mrs. Nizin have had business problems. That is really sad. They seemed like nice people from their web site. I thought that something bad might have happened when the photos of their beautiful 2-yo granddaughter stopped being posted in March. At least they are very blessed in that regard. I'll be praying for them and sending pixie dust their way in my thoughts.

I wonder why he lost the business. My hope is that it is not something really tragic and he just decided he had enough and decided to sell it and retire or something like that. *sigh*

Well, other members here plotted an epic exploit of Guy's Nature business and no photography by taking many pics as possible and posting it here on the boards. I believe SirNim even made a tee temporarily available from the pics. It was just a way to say "hell hath no fury like a Disney park lover scorned".

Short enough? :drevil:
Nice summary, but a bit overdramatic. Yeah, some people took some photos and posted them here. "epic exploit", "many pics as possible"? I don't think so. The tee shirt was a nice touch, but I think it was a joke - I don't think anybody actually had them made and went and flaunted them in front of Mr. or Mrs. Nizin or anything remotely like that.

Yeah, verbally accosts - I suppose. Everybody has a bad day now and again. "assaulted"? Maybe less than a dozen pictures over a three year period. Not really an assault, I'd say. I never heard that he was banned, there is no evidence of that. The initial complaint was in 2004, and he was there until 2006. If there were more complaints, it was almost certainly not an organized bullying by some members of this site.

I don't think he was banned, he just didn't go back in 2007 for whatever reason. And I can't see as how even if he was that it ruined his business, since he stayed in business for like another three years after the last time he was there. I know, I know, you're just trying to be funny. I just can't laugh right now because DW's been out of work for a year, and so I know that being out of work really really stinks, and so I feel too bad for this guy to laugh now.
heh heh heh, power to the wdw people.

goes to show, what goes around comes around.

who's to say, maybe somewhere out there there's a flower vendor with a booming multimillion pound business because he was nice to someone who was a member of a forum!

i'm glad. he got what he deserved. no one wants an expensive holiday ruined by someone like that.

nice one
OK, I believe in Karma. Yes, what goes around comes around. If you really believe that, I'd advise you to be careful with the hate remarks, like "he got what he deserved". It might come back to bite you. Just sayin'.

I'm sorry to be a downer. I loved this thread. But the sad fortune of the Nizin's is putting a damper on the whole thing for me.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
LOL - I FINALLY read the 1st 10 pages or so of this thread and this is the best thread ever. MKT you are evil and I love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom