I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

whendoweleave?

Sorry to bump this old thread but.................. anyone know if this guy is back this year? Im going over Sunday and wondering if i need to bring my camera to have a little fun!!! :ROFLOL:

WelshBatman

I believe the reappearance of this thread has been met with both sighs and laughs... mostly laughs.

That said, I don't believe they have come back.

ChuckElias

The original guy in the thread wasn't back, unfortunately. But I did find this booth. . .

101_5510.jpg

No altercation, but I did get a little evil eye!

WishIwasThere

Love this thread....:)

I think they have not been to Epcot for the last two years, because I remember this coming up last year at the start of the F&G festival.

EPCOTPluto

OK, I was debating about bringing this back until next year, but what the heck...

I know Guy and his wife.

He and my dad are former co-workers and somewhat still friends. Every year before they left in 2006, we would go to their exhibit booth by AA or in the Festival Center and say HI, chat for awhile. We'd comment on the potted planter racks he would sell, talk some more, and leave. I never saw anything about no photography on the booth those years before. So that was new.

Really, really new, since I always had my camera out, taking pics of everything, even his booth. :veryconfu

What is surprising was their behaviour. I showed my dad this thread, and he admitted to be quite surprised by Guy's attitude.
He told me he never seen him that way, being such an A$$. :eek:

And for those who are wondering, Guy and his wife don't live in the city of Palm Coast anymore.
They moved, I believe, out from Florida to another state. I could be wrong. I'll ask my dad later.

I just wanted to share that with you. With all that controversy, it was weird not seeing them there post 2006.
Now it is understandable why... :mad:

Last edited:

EPCOT Explorer

OK, I was debating about bringing this back until next year, but what the heck...

I know Guy and his wife. Yes I do. :lookaroun

He and my dad are former co-workers and somewhat still friends. Every year before they left in 2006, we would go to their exhibit booth by AA or in the Festival Center and say HI, chat for awhile. We'd comment on the potted planter racks he would sell, talk some more, and leave. I never saw anything about no photography on the booth those years before. So that was new.

Really, really new, since I always had my camera out, taking pics of everything, even his booth. :veryconfu

What is surprising was their behaviour. I showed my dad this thread, and he admitted to be quite surprised by Guy's attitude.
He told me he never seen him that way, being such an A$$. :eek:

And for those who are wondering, Guy and his wife don't live in the city of Palm Coast anymore.
They moved, I believe, out from Florida to another state. I could be wrong. I'll ask my dad later.

I just wanted to share that with you. With all that controversy, it was weird not seeing them there post 2006.
Now it is understandable why... :mad:

Oh, good lord.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom