I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

KingStefan

Wow, it’s been 5 years since this thread started. I remember reading this thread when it first started and it sure doesn’t seem like it was 5 years ago. Time goes by fast. Too bad the pictures in the first couple pages don’t work anymore.

The greatest thread EVER!

You can get to the images in the first few pages by pasting the url into your browser address bar. One could probably collect all the posts in quotes and fix up the image links. I'm too lazy to do it at the moment.

I was there in 2005, and I saw them there after reading the beginning of this post. I thought about having DW take a picture of me with Mr. Nizin, but we had our two DDs with us who were then 11 and 7, and I was too chicken that he would start something unpleasant. I regret that to this very day!

According to their web site they haven't been at Epcot since 2006. Shame, really. I'd have liked to have seen more antics happen!

KingStefan

Fixing old image references

Brent,

Just out of curiosity, is the person you complained about the same person in the picture shown below?

437Vendor.jpg

Let us know,

Timekeeper

P.S. Just for the record, I am by no means implying that this is in fact the same person, just asking if it is.

KingStefan

Bad business practices can spread negative word of mouth, as seems to be the case here. WDW should be able to easily identify this person with another picture:

437Vendor2.jpg

And just in case that's not enough, here is the vendor's nameplate:

437Vendorname.jpg

Oh, and we can't forget about those plant holders. :lookaroun They don't look all that original to me. I've seen this "stack" arrangement befor, as I'm sure many of you have. What's so original about hanging pots so that one is above the other? What do you guys think?

437PlantHolders.jpg

Want more, or will that do?

:sohappy:

Timekeeper

KingStefan

I was hoping that Rob would post a closer shot of the woman mentioned, but since he's more interested in taking pictures of himself (ha ha) here goes my post:

437vendorwoman.jpg

You're slipping, Rob, remember to keep your eye on the prize!

:lol:

And yes, we're better than the FBI :lookaroun

We should print their headshots on T-shirts with the caption "Wanted," wear the shirt to EPCOT and shop at their stand. ...or not.

:sohappy:

Timekeeper

KingStefan

I really think we should lobby to get them back at Epcot for F&G. First of all, it would be great entertainment value. We could go there and get our pics taken with them, etc. Second of all, they seem like nice people. And I think they deserve a break.

bidnow5

I talked to them when this was first posted they were NOT nice to me even if I hadn't read this thread I wouldn't have bought from them I went back after and took pictures

jmvd20

I've decorated my entire house and yard with their products and have found dealing with them to be very satisfactory...

Figment1986

I want "Christian Bale gets into a altercation @ F & G festival" video.

:lol:

wait a minute... You should know you won't get that on video... only audio :lookaroun and with the audio we already got it wont be too hard to change it into something from Flower and Garden :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom