I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

Sneezy62

Well, I burned several hours getting through this thread the last couple of days and just wanted to say "thanks all" to everyone who participated in this. It's awesome!:sohappy: May the Altercation Thread live on forever!

westie

Haha! Hooray for a great thread! I remember going to the world shortly after it started, seeking a certain booth camera in hand and, was suprised at the docileness(my own word) of the booth owner. hehe! :fork:

puntagordabob

LOL I have enjoyed this thread immensely... Glad WDW had the sense to ban these individuals from returning....

Since I am too late for Christmas, I will wish you all a Happy New Year!!!!! In fact, we will be hopping up to WDW for NYE at the BLT...plan on spending a good portion of the night at The Top of the World Lounge!!!!

bjlc57

since this thread was started by some one from Wisconsin..

Since this thread was started by someone from Wisconsin.. I now get to go and see if this fool is still there, after all these years.. in real life..

wow..

no it's not going to be the highlight of my trip..

not even close...

but I am looking forward to seeing this nonetheless.

SirNim

With Guy wearing an green EPCOT shirt. And his Nature on the Rocks work proudly displayed in the middle of the pic.
Doesn't he know the Epcot logo is copyrighted and cannot be displayed off of Disney property? People might try to copy the design and make their own knock-offs! Scandal! Outrage! :ROFLOL:

sublimesting

I am starting a new business. I didn't see any pictures of this person's product from any EPCOT photo that was "illegally" taken, I saw pix from their very own website. Using these pics I have stolen their idea and am going to make the same product but WITH 4 SIDES to hang pots. Yes, that's right folks an unprecedented 4 sides. 4 is the key here, not 2. People don't want just 2 sides to hang pots, they want 4. That's the magic number.

Andrew54

I guess he thought you were going to go home and build your own planter from the picture you took and sell them to put him out of buisness.

bjlc57

there now are very few booths..

well I didn't get into an altercation at F & G festival but I can tell you that the Flowers look great, but there are very few booths to get in to it with any one..

the topiearies are great..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom