Who's Who on WDWmagic

fizzle75

Original Poster
Hi, I am Eric. I live in Asheville, NC. I am an audio engineer and lighting designer for a large church in Asheville which may explain why WDW is so appealing to me. I love photography especially at WDW and I can't wait to get my family back there again soon. Here is me with my daughter (Kayli) on a hot day in July 07 (my wife, Michelle, took the photo:

210KDonTTA.jpg

Hey man, my wife and I are in Asheville quite often!:wave:

We used to visit Arden Presbyterian and Grace Presbyterian occasionally and a good buddy of mine was the music manager at The Carpenter's Shop(now Family Christian)for years.

Kwit35

Cool website I'm a volunteer in Ocean County NJ(check our website www.mpfc18.com)

And here is my picture I wasn't able to post in my first post
Wife, daughter(2 at the time) and me
DisneyPhotoImage113.JPG

I like the website. I like how you have the date members joined. I love seeing the 'lifers'. Where you totally enjoying the weather today? We got up to 62 today. :sohappy:

DocAudio

Hey man, my wife and I are in Asheville quite often!:wave:

We used to visit Arden Presbyterian and Grace Presbyterian occasionally and a good buddy of mine was the music manager at The Carpenter's Shop(now Family Christian)for years.

I work at Biltmore Baptist. That's cool. It is always interesting who you meet in cyberspace...could even be your next door neighbor.

MAF

Hi! My name is Carla and I am addicted to Disney World. I have been married for 18 years and I am a mom to 3 wonderful children. I am a stay at home mom and I love it. My kids think I am a Disney Freak because I am on here a lot.

We started going back to Disney in 1999 and have been back three times since then but that's not enough for me. I am always thinking of a way to be able to go. We are planning on going back sometime in 09, unless I can sweet talk DH.:lol:

This is my family. This is also the ONLY picture that I have of myself at Disney. I am always taking the pictures.

DSC01036_018_018.jpg

This was in Oct 06.
Why does the guy in the pic look like he might kill someone? :lookaroun

mitchk

I was totally kidding dude, I mean you've seen my pics so you know I'm the absolute last person on the planet that has the right to judge ANYBODY based on thier looks!:lol:
I look like Sinead O'Conner and Jabba the Hutts love child!

When are you gonna be there? It would be cool to hook up and say hi!:wave:

It's cool, I just hate when people see my backwards hat, and baggy clothes, and think I'm some ignorant moron. I'll be there April 16th - 22nd. I would love to meet you, and your wife. From one Disney freak to another, have a safe trip, and I hope to see you there :wave:

Hrudey3032

If you don`t know me, I`m Martin from the UK. Yes, I know, I believe marni is a females name in the US - long story and not gender related! I`m also known for making the odd park video. It seems I met half of you last October, for those I didn`t:
IMG_2299.JPG

(I`m not Jim McPhee)

Grab me and say hello in July if you see me (or next month if you`re at DLP!) :D

Martin don't feel bad My name is Kelly and people think I am a girl til they see all 6-1 300 pounds and a goatee of me.I Kinda look like a bouncer and people will look around when I am paying with my debit/credit card and say "Is this your wifes card?" then I have to always show ID to prove that there are men named Kelly.

wdwmomof3

Why does the guy in the pic look like he might kill someone? :lookaroun

:ROFLOL: He hates to have his picture taken.:lol: I promise, he wouldn't hurt anyone. He has never even raised his voice at me in over 18 years of marriage, and I have given him plenty of chances.:lol:

brkgnews

Jackie, it looks like you've put on just a little since we ran into each other at Maelstrom last year. :lol: Of course, I'm sure I've put on a little, too. :eek::ROFLOL:

I've actually lost a (very) little weight. I guess the bowling shirt doesn't exactly flatter my figure?
:rolleyes:

jsdratm

lol, a codpiece camera case. :D

Anyways I'm a bloke from Iowa, 22 years old. Computer engineer by day and my fascination with the Disney empire was revitalized after traveling to WDW in October. I am already plotting my next trip for later this year. I was surprised by how much of a fan base has developed around the parks and just how much knowledge is out there about their history. It is definitely interesting hearing stories and tidbits on the forums. I also frequent stupidguesttricks.com to hear stories from CMs about dumb or rude guests. Hoping to move to Florida or closer to Florida eventually. :hammer:

Hrudey3032

I'm Mary, married mother of three grown WDW fans. I hope to never be on tape, odds are good cause I don't steal! I live in Indy too, Lawrence township area. I am an IU grad :), love the Colts too and I cheer for IU and whoever plays PU :p. No pictures to post, I am the one behind the camera!

Well Mary I watch video of stores all over the country for Finish Line/Man Alive(offices right outside of Lawrence Twp.)so I am not just watching Indy stores.I went to Warren Central and I a huge Boiler fan and anyone playing those cheats in Bloomington :p.

MAF

:ROFLOL: He hates to have his picture taken.:lol: I promise, he wouldn't hurt anyone. He has never even raised his voice at me in over 18 years of marriage, and I have given him plenty of chances.:lol:
Oh don't worry, I was only kidding! :p

wedway71

Well Mary I watch video of stores all over the country for Finish Line/Man Alive(offices right outside of Lawrence Twp.)so I am not just watching Indy stores.I went to Warren Central and I a huge Boiler fan and anyone playing those cheats in Bloomington :p.

Go look at my pic and see the "Glory" on my t-shirt.

:p:p:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom