Who's Who on WDWmagic

islesgirl

Well I guess I will give this a go as well.

I am Elizabeth (everyone calls me Liz) 23 from Long Island, NY. I am a substitute teacher and a graduate school student (I finish in August!) Anyone from NY or the tri state area knows how swamped they are with teachers so I am praying that I get my own classroom soon.

My first trip to Disney was when I was 7. I absolutely loved it. Then we went back when I was 15, then again when I was 20. I enjoyed it all those times but I really fell in love with the World when I went with my parents, sister, aunt, uncle and cousins for New Years 2007. I just had such an amazing time and didn't want to leave. Then I went back again in June 07 with my friend who had recently come off the CP, and I met all his amazing friends down there. I went again in August 07 and then again December 07. So my love of Disney is going strong. I am going this June/July with my family, including my sister in law who hasn't been to the World in 15 years and all she remembers in "the ball" at Epcot.

I think appreciate Disney now more because it is such an escape from life. You can go there and just be a kid again and not have to worry about work, or when that 15 page research paper is due. The first picture is of me and the second is of (l-r) my mom, myself, my aunt and my sister during our girl's weekend in August (where we celebrated my b-day a little early) Oh and since everyone else is doing it, I'm single to, lol :p

DSC_0309.jpg

disneyaugust268.jpg

Shiloh

Ok, my turn.
I am Susan (see my avatar for my pic). I live in Central Fl, an hour from WDW, I am an annual pass holder and visit at least once per week. I lived until four years ago my entire life in Anaheim so I grew up going to Disneyland and that is how my love of the Disney parks began. I recently returned to college and am majoring in Elementary Education. My favorite Disney park is Disneyland, with the MK a very close second. And Mickey Mouse is my favorite character, with Goofy coming in second.

DDuckFan130

:lookaroun

I figured I'd come out for this thread.

Uh, I'm Regina, I'm a 6th grade English/Reading teacher at the best school ever. I work with great students and a great faculty.

I'm a Disney fan from way back. But I'm not stuck on the past. I like when things change and maybe I miss some stuff, but I've gotten over it in favor of the new stuff (heresy, I know! :eek: :lookaroun)

Uh, pics? Here's a couple from my birthday trip in January. First one is from the P&P party (on the left) and the second one shows Voices of Liberty singing happy birthday to me (in the pink) :D

102_4037.jpg

102_4205.jpg

:wave:

wvdisneyfamily

My name is Lori. My husband Aaron and I are lifelong Disney-a-holics. As you can tell from my username, we are from West Virginia. The first Disney movie I ever owned was The Little Mermaid. This was back in the day of high-cost VHS tapes. It played on our second VCR which cost must less than the first but was still really expensive. Gotta love the 80s!
My favorites are as follows:
Parks - Magic Kingdom (followed by Animal Kingdom, MGM, and EPCOT)
Ride - Tower of Terror
Shows - Beauty and the Beast, Philharmagic
Non-thrill ride - Haunted Mansion
Restaurant - Liberty Tree Tavern
Disney snacks - White chocolate raspberry cookies, Itzakadoozies
Ride at night - Everest
Disney animated movie - Beauty and the Beast
Disney non-animated movie - Swiss Family Robinson
Resort - Port Orleans Riverside (trying the Wilderness Lodge this year)
Disney t-shirt - tie-dyed blue "Where Dreams Come True"
Disney character dining - Liberty Tree Tavern
Disney park at night - Animal Kingdom
Disney Moment - Riding the Tower of Terror 7 times in a row during EMH
vacation2007396-1.jpg

Cole'sMom

I'm Katie and I'm from southeast Michigan. I am married to my HS sweetheart. We have been together since 1994 and married for almost 9 years. I have a beautiful, perfect son named Cole-20 months-who is the light of my life! We are all Disney buffs in the household and we are anxiously awaiting our next two trips in the upcoming months. I am a bigger Disney fan than my husband, but he still loves it--I wouldn't have married him if it were any different! I really enjoy reading the boards and they have been so helpful and entertaining-they really brighten my day!

Jesùs_Carioca

*Gets on Soap Box*

I'm Jesùs_Carioca. I'm 19 and was born in Caracas Venezuela, migrating to Orlando when I was 4... but have been schooling at Florida State for the scholastic season.

Snapshot2008-03-0320-37-12.jpg

"In all his attractiveness...." *sigh*

Thank my girlfriend for that picture. Who....

voila.jpg

Is A) amazing and B ) Pocamahontas on the forums.

mpoppins217

My name is Lori. My husband Aaron and I are lifelong Disney-a-holics. As you can tell from my username, we are from West Virginia. The first Disney movie I ever owned was The Little Mermaid. This was back in the day of high-cost VHS tapes. It played on our second VCR which cost must less than the first but was still really expensive. Gotta love the 80s!
My favorites are as follows:
Parks - Magic Kingdom (followed by Animal Kingdom, MGM, and EPCOT)
Ride - Tower of Terror
Shows - Beauty and the Beast, Philharmagic
Non-thrill ride - Haunted Mansion
Restaurant - Liberty Tree Tavern
Disney snacks - White chocolate raspberry cookies, Itzakadoozies
Ride at night - Everest
Disney animated movie - Beauty and the Beast
Disney non-animated movie - Swiss Family Robinson
Resort - Port Orleans Riverside (trying the Wilderness Lodge this year)
Disney t-shirt - tie-dyed blue "Where Dreams Come True"
Disney character dining - Liberty Tree Tavern
Disney park at night - Animal Kingdom
Disney Moment - Riding the Tower of Terror 7 times in a row during EMH

I feel clueless, what's an itzakadoozie?

fizzle75

Original Poster
Hey~~

I am Shana, rhymes with banana. My myspace friends know me as Disney Girl. Feel free to request me. :)

I have a wonderful son, a crazy husky, 2 sweet tabbies and a great hubby. I love to bake, cook, play sports and be silly!

I am a Disney fan...obsessed is more like it. I collect Disney and breathe Disney. I have entertained the thought of moving there quite a few times, but I have a pretty good thing going here in NY. I have been teaching for over 9 years and love it. (except for this year...I am convinced most of my current students are the children of Satan!!)

Disney is like a santuary for me. I can be myself and be a kid!!

Thanks for the great thread, Fizz. BTW, Fizzle is the one who got me into WDWmagic. A lot of you have been very welcoming and I thank you. I feel at home here. :)

Twas my pleasure Dear!:wave:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
okay, here goes...

my name is Amber. I'm from a little town Philipsburg, PA which is about 25 miles from Penn State. I am 29 years old. I graduated from Penn State in 2000 and am now a Toddler Teacher at a YMCA child care program.

i have a set of triplets as my younger sisters (they are 27), and about 4 years ago, my parents adopted a little boy, my little brother Zac who turns 5 in a couple of weeks. Having 4 children so close together made money very tight when we were younger, so my first trip to WDW was not until I was 22 and could pay myself.

My best friend got me into WDW ( I of course grew up watching and loving all Disney programs-especially Davy crockett and Swamp Fox), and I now tease her that the pupil has surpassed the teacher. She had been many times with her family, but I became the Diseny nut.

I have been a total of 6 times in the last 7 years; the most recent being my mom and brother's first trip.

S6300978.jpg

this is me and my brother waiting for Beauty and the Beast to start at DHS

S6301163.jpg

me, Zac, and my mom meeting Mickey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom