Who's Who on WDWmagic

Lee

Adventurer
Yep....It's Lee, hisownself.

Doing time in Miami until we're able to escape to Orlando. That'll happen pretty much the same day as my Mrs. finishes her PhD down here.

Married to Deborah for...ummm...17 years this August.
No kids. Not now, not ever, ever, ever.

Main occupation: Disney park freak.
The wife? Not as much. I get a lot of head-shaking and eye-rolling from her. Lots of comments like: "Get this #@$%ing hunk of metal (chunk of the wand) off my counter!":D

Photos...let's see...

This one was taken by Mr. Martin Smith, late one wet night in October...at Epcot. Yes...we all remember that rainy night, eh?
lateepcot.JPG

And this one is me and the Mrs. going to dinner at 33.
33small.JPG

Kwit35

This was such a great idea. Okay, here is me.
akmarathonmickey.jpg

Not the prettiest picture in the world, but a proud moment. That is during the 2005 Disney Marathon.
I am 39 (really, but from this point on, I remain 39). I have a beautiful little girl and a wonderful husband. My husband and I are both volunteer fire fighters (he is the Chief of our Fire Company and I am the webmaster www.wagontownfire.com). He owns his own business and I often work with him. I am also the director of a special needs drama group. We produce 2 plays a year and I am extremely proud of my players.
I graduated from USF in '92 with a BS in Physical Education. I am still so excited that we FINALLY have a football team. Go Bulls! I got about half way through a master's degree in Special Ed at Penn State when my daughter came along. At that point, I decided I didn't want to be a teacher, I wanted to be a full time mom. I was able to continue working at my school however, part time, when they let me start my theater group.
I have been going to Disney since I was about 5 as seen in my Avatar. I have lived in Illinois, Alabama, California, Florida, Utah, and Pennsylvania, but those 8-9 years in Florida were great due to the proximity of Disney. We try to get to the parks at least once a year, but usually more. My favorite park is Epcot and my favorite ride is/was/is Horizons. My hobbies are running, painting murals, designing website (for free for friends), going to broadway shows, fire fighting, video editing, and going to Disney as often as possible. I believe that Walt Disney is the DaVinci of today and I often find myself thinking, "what would Disney do?".

I guess that is all. It has been great seeing more about each of you and putting a face to the name.

wdwmomof3

Hi! My name is Carla and I am addicted to Disney World. I have been married for 18 years and I am a mom to 3 wonderful children. I am a stay at home mom and I love it. My kids think I am a Disney Freak because I am on here a lot.

We started going back to Disney in 1999 and have been back three times since then but that's not enough for me. I am always thinking of a way to be able to go. We are planning on going back sometime in 09, unless I can sweet talk DH.:lol:

This is my family. This is also the ONLY picture that I have of myself at Disney. I am always taking the pictures.

DSC01036_018_018.jpg

This was in Oct 06.

DocAudio

Hi, I am Eric. I live in Asheville, NC. I am an audio engineer and lighting designer for a large church in Asheville which may explain why WDW is so appealing to me. I love photography especially at WDW and I can't wait to get my family back there again soon. Here is me with my daughter (Kayli) on a hot day in July 07 (my wife, Michelle, took the photo:

210KDonTTA.jpg

mitchk

That is so cool, I had no idea that Ali G is a WDWmagic member!:lol:

Sorry Mitch, I couldn't resist!:wave:

Hey man, that's messed up, I didn't say you look like Ricky Bobby's boy John C. Reilly from Talladega Nights :lol: I'll be there when you are, so hopefully we could meet up, and judge each other in person. Is this a better pic.

I hope your really just kidding, because you should never judge a book by it's cover :hammer:

Nicole220

Oh yeah! I have just about given up on the NBA, but the boys in purple and gold are drawing me back this year. What a great trade we made with Memphis! I've been a Laker fan for almost 30 years.
I've been a Laker fan for 8 years. And yes, that trade with Memphis was amazing! What a different team this is compared to the past couple of years.

Sorry for the thread drift, but I had to bring up the Lakers. :lol:

fizzle75

Original Poster
Hey man, that's messed up, I didn't say you look like Ricky Bobby's boy Adam McKay from Talladega Nights :lol: I'll be there when you are, so hopefully we could meet up, and judge each other in person. Is this a better pic.

I hope your really just kidding, because you should never judge a book by it's cover :hammer:
I was totally kidding dude, I mean you've seen my pics so you know I'm the absolute last person on the planet that has the right to judge ANYBODY based on thier looks!:lol:
I look like Sinead O'Conner and Jabba the Hutts love child!

When are you gonna be there? It would be cool to hook up and say hi!:wave:

PrincessMiko

This is the greatest thread ever! I love putting names with faces!

Well, I am Amber. I grew up just outside Oakland, CA until I was 11, moved to the Jacksonville, FL area and have been here ever since! My first DL trip was when I was three; I went one more time when I was 7. Our first trip to WDW was in 1996 and I have been hooked ever since. I am pretty sure I have gone at least once a year since then, maybe missed a year between the ages of 15 and 16. (It all gets kind of fuzzy after your 15th trip...) To date I have been at least 30 times thanks to Florida resident seasonal passes and a good paying office job right out of high school! I am a bonafide Disney addict and am constantly teased and/or harrassed about it by friends and family. I have successfully "corrupted" (as their father calls it) the two boys that I nanny for. They literally ask every day if we can go to Disney World today. Lucky for me, I now get at least 2 paid vacations a year there!

Anywho, my favorites include:
Park: Epcot
Restaurant: California Grill
Character dining: Liberty Tree Tavern
Ride: Buzz Lightyear is my must do every trip ride, but I really love Rock'n'Roller Coaster
Show: Beauty and the Beast (@DHS)
Animated Movie: Sleeping Beauty (my original Disney obsession at age 3)
Live Action Movie: Mary Poppins
Disney Snack: Dolewhip
Hotel: Animal Kingdom Lodge (so far!)

Ok-enough about me. Here's what y'all really want!

I'm on the left in stripes (yuck- I know!) and that's my mom in yellow. I am still in the process of thoroughly converting her to a Disney addict!

wdwmomof3

Yep, ROLL TIDE! We spent 15 years in Huntsville. Loved it!

Yes, Huntsville is a wonderful place. When I was little my parents had a lake house in Guntersville so we spent some time in Huntsville. I have been wanting to take the kids back to the space center there. It's really neat. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom