Who's Who on WDWmagic

mdjbenkert

Hi all,

I am Michael, 32. My wife is Jill, 30. I am an Aerospace Engineer and a senior instructor in Tae Know do. My wife is a financial rep for Sunsturst Bank. We live in Southern Maryland very close to Patuxent River Naval Air Station and the Tiki Bar (for those of you who know that place!!)

Hello everyone,

My name is Janine and I am from South Jersey. I am a security supervisor full-time and a full-time student majoring in law enforcement. Im going to be a police officer soon...My first visit 2 WDW was in 1992 and I was 10...Ive been going back every year since then and I love it and look foward 2 it every year...Im officially addicted!!! :sohappy:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Jackie, it looks like you've put on just a little since we ran into each other at Maelstrom last year. :lol: Of course, I'm sure I've put on a little, too. :eek::ROFLOL:
wow. that was blunt.

I've actually lost a (very) little weight. I guess the bowling shirt doesn't exactly flatter my figure?
:rolleyes:
not only that, but when standing next to someone a lot shorter (me) and 145, id make nicole richie look over weight

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I was going to accuse you of using the "bloat" tool in Photoshop on me. :lol:
hmmm, maybe i could take a few off. if i get bored today.. i think i will.

did you see the timeline of the "other" park in that other post. i havent been since the Viper was there. that was in the late 90's i think.

M:SpilotISTC12

Hi my name is Erik.
I live in Point Pleasant Nj and it is really boring here.
im 18 years old.
Im a senior in high school and next year i will be attending University of the Arts in Philly with my girlfriend and we have beein together for over 2 years.(girl sitting down)
I love epcot!
My favorite thing to do is walk around Future World at night and just take in the atmosphere.
My favorite ride is Mission: Space
When I go down to Disney I mainly go around with my little brother(he is the kid on the left side of the screen,I am the taller one on the right)
l_c0ff073b63490f820d0c0691efb7997f.png

l_96aa04ffb2cf79d35406f3b8ff784a00.png

rainfully

Hey people! :wave: I'm Rain and I'm 26... I grew up in St. Louis until I moved here to Orlando just over 2 years ago. I live right off Disney property and yes I do work for the Mouse! And I love it.

And yeah I'm also single. :lol:

The guy in the pic with me is a fellow member here... but I won't rat him out. ;)

107222686_ivrCJ-M.jpg

brkgnews

hmmm, maybe i could take a few off. if i get bored today.. i think i will.

did you see the timeline of the "other" park in that other post. i havent been since the Viper was there. that was in the late 90's i think.
Yeah.. that was pre-Superman. Late 90s at the latest. Probably early to mid.

Wilt Dasney

Hey Liz, I just wanted to point out that unlike NY (where we moved from), Florida is in desperate need of educators.

I'm just saying...

:animwink:

If NY is bursting with teachers, why do I hear so many radio ads for TeachNYC down here (Atlanta)? Maybe they don't have enough locals to sucker into teaching in the Bronx?

Raven66

Hey everyone! I'm Dee. I've been married to my husband Joe for 18 yrs (19 in May) and we have a beautiful 11 yr old daughter, Keeley. We love going to WDW but we haven't been able to go the last few years. I'm a domestic goddess and Joe is a retail manager. We have 2 dogs, Seeka and Disney and a cat, Dizzy. In the last 18 yrs we have lived all over the place but it looks like we are in AR to stay.

This is a new puter so I don't have pics on it yet, but you can go to my myspace page myspace.com/deebarnefiher. New friends are always welcome!
I enjoy being part of WDWMagic.

:wave:

Matpez

Pause thread-
If NY is bursting with teachers, why do I hear so many radio ads for TeachNYC down here (Atlanta)? Maybe they don't have enough locals to sucker into teaching in the Bronx?
Sort of, most graduates don't want to leave there home/college area, so they all try to wait it out... and wait and wait and wait. All the while, every semester the graduates just keep on coming.
The other issue is that NY pays educators in general better than most states so they want to stay there. (Although NY teachers will disagree until they do research)

Ok, resume thread!

terp79

getting to know you, getting to know all about you

Hey Gang,

Ok so here we go......
l_a1a4683047d3cbd3df0b4f0ff1dcf5ff.jpg

The above photo is of me and my friend on the Monorail after an awards dinner held at the Contemporary Resort at the 2007 Disney Consumer Products Summit Meeting
My name is Richard
I'm from Indiana
I've been a fellow Disney lover since I was born...classically conditioned
I've been to WDW 35 times and DL 1 time
I was 2005's Walt Disney Imagineering ImagiNations 1st place contest winner
I work in my free time as a freelance artist for Walt Disney Imagineering
I work as a full time project development coordinator for a toy and gift company (I'm in charge of our animation licenses/programs so I work with Disney and Pixar on a daily basis...currently working on Wall-e and HSM3)
I'm what you call an Imagineer wanna be, Imagineer in training, an imaginerd, you get the point.
My favorite attractions are: mostly all of them :lol:
My favorite park food is (at the moment): Dole Whip and tie dye cheesecake
My favorite hotels are the Polynesian, Contemporary, and Pop. (I've stayed at all 3 with Poly being the most, then the Contemp, then the Pop).

MouseMadness

:mad::mad:

Christy reminded me.....GO BIG BLUE! WOLVERINES!! Yeah, I'm a big Michigan fan too.

This is a no Buckeyes zone.

Someday you will cave.

:lookaroun

Might as well add to the thread constructively, eh?

My name is Christy, married to Andy, I'm a stay at home mom to... I guess I can say 5 kids now? :lol: All the kids already outside my body are girls, ages 13, 10, 8 and 6, and baby #5 is on the way this October. :) I have an adopted yellow lab named Harley who is currently trying to steal my Cadbury mini eggs! :mad: and a cat named Skittle. Oh! and for the time being, we have 5 chickens, all hens, Albert, Frau, Punkin, Belle, and Ginger. Dorinda, may she rest in peace, died a couple months ago :( Currently living in NW Ohio, but will be relocating to Columbus this summer. I'll also be sending Scott (who was stupid enough to give me his address) much Ohio State paraphernalia. :kiss:

First went to WDW in 1997, so my first experience with the MK was CASTLE CAKE!! :eek: Despite that, I loved it and we've been back many times since. Won't be back for a while, relatively speaking, since all the banks who gave us money to get through school have decided we should pay them back now, hmph! But I'm hoping within a year we'll be back. Gotta plan around baby. I'd intended to run the half marathon next January, but that's not gonna happen now. :eek: Maybe 2010.

I'll scrounge around for a current picture. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

bhg469

My name is Rob, im 28 and have been a fan of disney parks since i was about 18 since my first trip without the rents. Since then i have been back about 8 times and loved every one. My girlfriend was involved in the college program and during that time I came down quite a bit and it solidified my need to go to wdw more often. I am into racing (I said racing not nascar) and have a few cars that i compete in. Other than that im pretty boring PS lots of hotties on this site, i didn't realize!!

Here I am before a race
IMG_1987.jpg

Here is what not to do when autocrossing
run_scotty_run.jpg

Here is EXACTLY what to do when autocrossing
249733662_l.jpg

And here is my other "race car" driving on dirt and snow is way more fun than it should be

l_322ff9fcac0bab1fd2eb20e8f19a9d17.jpg

And to wrap things up here i am on the left with my brother on the right after a few gin martinis. Easy ladies! plenty of me to go around.

l_d3137263f323cb31fd27748a7ec84e3b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom