Who's Who on WDWmagic

figmentisgreat

Cool website I'm a volunteer in Ocean County NJ(check our website www.mpfc18.com)

And here is my picture I wasn't able to post in my first post
Wife, daughter(2 at the time) and me
DisneyPhotoImage113.JPG

i live in Lacey!

Figment1986

Hi, I'm Figment... My Favorite Disney Park is Disneyland...

And Favorite place to photograph is Epcot...

These are my FaceBook and MySpace Profile Photos...

here i am at epcot
n209500656_30527226_6418.jpg

here i am at magic kingdom
n209500656_30595205_7397.jpg

here i am at SheiKra Floorless First Car Arrives Event:
n209500656_30639865_6525.jpg

Blueman Group:
n209500656_30668431_8604.jpg

Disneyland!
n209500656_30682844_5234.jpg

Adventureland :(
n209500656_30728327_480.jpg

Jim and Me:
n209500656_30761250_4218.jpg

At IAAPA:
n209500656_30797260_8125.jpg

SeaWorld Orlando for Doubai Announcement:
n209500656_30874202_979.jpg

imagine_82

hi there, i'm amber! :wave:

i have been born & raised in the disney tradition, along with my 4 sibs. my parents love going to WDW, tho i think my daddy just loves the MK for doles whips and the confectionary (see photo). i've been blessed visit the parks about 20 times over the years, and to be a CP in the fall of 05 as a tour guide at GMR (of course, my favorite attraction). i am always happiest in the happiest place on earth...or when i'm thinking about our next trip! in my day-to-day life, i work for crate & barrel, and i have my own business designer interior/exterior spaces specifically for children; i'm working on a project now based on the briar rose's cottage. :)

the first pic is from my second trip at age 4. second pic - my siblings visited when i was a CP and we took this mentos commercial-like photo near the imagination pavillion (i'm on the far right). the last pic was from the first trip BF (now DH) and i took...he still gets a little punchy when tigger's around, as he's out to steal my heart!

it's lovely to see all the people here sharing a common love...kinda restores your faith in humanity in this maddening world. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01316_1.JPG
    DSC01316_1.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 50
  • magic kingdom - crystal palace - amber, tigger, & andy.jpg
    magic kingdom - crystal palace - amber, tigger, & andy.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 25

CThaddeus

Hi, my name is Chris and I like long walks on the beach, puppy dogs, fuzzy kittens, and moonlight. My measurements are 21-38-12, my bust size is 8R, and my fondest wish is for world peace. Downers include war, people who don't shop at Saks, parsnips, and kumquats. I hope to someday help starving children everywhere, especially those in the deserts of England. For the talent portion, I would like to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" while twirling my flaming batons.

In real life, however, my name is indeed Chris. I'm good with the stuff in the first sentence, and I'll go along with the fondest wish...though admittedly my greediness makes me confess that my true fondest wish is to own Disneyland. I've been going there for longer than I can remember, I've been more times than I can count, and I even had the pleasure of working there for a couple of years.
I am a Disney Geek in every sense of the word. I'm 37 and suffer terminably from Peter Pan's Disease. Fortunately there is no cure. I've been visiting Disney World since 1996, when I fell in love with EPCOT Center - even if it was called Epcot then. It was THE Disney Park for me at the time, showing me that education and entertainment could co-exist and I could have a wonderful time experiencing both. Since around 2000, though, Epcot's shift in tone helped Disneyland regain the top spot in my heart.
Spaceship Earth (Irons version) was my favorite attraction, followed by Horizons. My favorite existing attractions would probably be The Great Movie Ride, The Indiana Jones Adventure, Carousel of Progress, and Muppet-Vision 3-D.
Warning: To view the following you should be in good health and free from heart conditions. Pregnant women and those with easily upset stomachs should refrain from viewing this photo.

Castle_22.jpg

HinunterZuNich

Hey everyone...

Mike here, major lurker since back when I think the site was still a '.uk' if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I live in the great state of New Jersey about 15 minutes north-east of New York City. My family has been to WDW about 11 times now, a majority of those trips the falling during the summer since 2000.

As the number of trips grow, the number of travelers has gone down to just my dad + me .....that being this past August! I laugh because each time I think of all the trips only because the whole family swore it was the 'last' time....only to head back the following summer.

This summer looks to break the tradition as my parents and I hope to do one last big trip together to California (SF/LA/DL), first we have to welcome my sister's baby into the world :sohappy:

I'll end this here, maybe I'll post some more info about what I enjoy about WDW in the future!

Be good!
Mike

davidpw97

Hello wdwmagicers,

David here. I'd like to add my name to the list of people from the Atlanta area (southside) and wouldn't mind a meet. I am nearly 29 and have been going to Disney since 1980, usually make a trip every year or 2. In the late 80's and early 90's it was brief family tradition to go for Thanksgiving every year but it got too crowded for that. Now we usually like to go between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I lost track a while ago of how many times i've been and I also did a CP back in spring of 2000. My favorite rides are ToT and the Teacups. I have 2 jobs, one of which is a night job which is why I usually only post between midnight and 6AM, usuall spend my nights browsing the site. If anyone else is around between 11PM and 7AM EST, I welcome any and all PM's/IM's, it keeps me awake. I don't have any Disney pics on my computer but here's one of myself and a moose.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24354108@N03/2309427727/

dixiegirl

HI I'm Kerri, hubby, steve and our little chicklets who are 7 and 4...From RI, Well the obsession started back in 1996 when we went to Disney for our honeymoon , both of us had been before as children but never as adults until 96....We've been every year once or twice, sometimes even three times (if we're really lucky) since we got married...Which we stayed at Dixie Landings, and had been staying up until 2006 when we finally became DVC members..After years of seeing the DVC ads and such..(Yes we almost did the tour thingy when we went for our honeymoon, but me being a newlywed got scared at the cost, Yes I know silly me, as my hubby lets me know every now and then , that we could have bought over a couple of times). The girls as naturaly obsessed as well, they know no different other than disney is always in our daily life between the house having disney incoroparated in it music we listen to or should I say them park music and such ( yes I could go on and on )...Its normal to them, they have been since they we babies and time we go the experience does get better and better!!! Next month we'll be trying the Disney cruise for the first time then off to "The World" for a few days.....So thats me and my family,
IMG_0236.JPG

DisneyPirate85

Hello ALL...I'm Shawn live in small town Indiana and have been a addict since 1997.And like SO many others on here Friends Family Coworkers DONOT understand our LOVE for WDW! So this site helps us out alot.

DW, Tink_lover900, and I Honeymooned in July/07 at POR which was our 3rd trip to the world together, waited to make sure she was a true Disney Fan before I popped the question :ROFLOL:. Sorry couldn't get a pic uploaded but here is a link to my Myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82355313 has us and the girls at MK as well as other pictures from the World.
My Fav ride...well bout anything we love it all! We FINALLY bought into DVC SSR in Jan/08 and have 2 trips for this year June 29-July 5 if anyone wants to meet up,and a Christmas one, days not confirmed yet,.:wave:

AND WE LOVE THIS SITE!!:sohappy:

Matpez

I am Elizabeth (everyone calls me Liz) 23 from Long Island, NY. I am a substitute teacher and a graduate school student (I finish in August!) Anyone from NY or the tri state area knows how swamped they are with teachers so I am praying that I get my own classroom soon.

Hey Liz, I just wanted to point out that unlike NY (where we moved from), Florida is in desperate need of educators.

I'm just saying...

:animwink:

MattyFresh

Hello everyone...:wave:
My name is Matt, I am from the East Coast of NC.
First trip to the park when I was 3 (1982) and been addicted ever since. Last trip was Oct of 2007, first time to MNSSHP and with my Fiance. I am trying my hardest to convert her, and its a slow process. Anyway, I am a Disney nut, guess I fit in here.

Us at the AKL after dinner at Boma

after15tries.jpg

JustPlainBill

Haha! Nice! I know exactly where that is. I still like to go to Petersen Ice Cream on Chicago Ave, on occasion. Its like stepping 70 years back in time. Plus everything there is so :slurp:

I use to live on the NW side... spitting distance from Wrigley Field... and I have worked downtown on and off for the past 15 years. Now I am out in the near Western burbs. Cubs & Bears fan here as well. :wave:
I used to catch the L at Argyle Ave. and get off at Addison to catch the Cub games. I haven't been back to the old neighborhood for over 20 years. Back in the day it was a great place to live. Everybody knew everybody, even the cops knew my dog, and whenever he got out they would bring him back to us instead of going to the pound. At 5 years old my mother sent me to the butcher on Chicago Ave. all by myself. After the riots in the late 1960s my parents decided to get out of the city and move us all out to the country. I was devistated, I hated leaving, I loved Chicago. It was probably for the best, looking back. You can never go back home, as they say.

Disney MDACK

Born and raised in the suburbs of Boston. First trip to WDW was in 1986 at the tender age of 9. Didn't get a chance to go back until 1994 and that was when I found out what fun really was. When my children were born I wanted to take them to WDW like my parents took me before. Now my wife and kids can't get enough. We are always planning our next trip (my wife has the next four years planned out) and looking forward to when we can escape the cold. Here is a picture of me lost at MGM Studios a few years back.

lost.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom