Who's Who on WDWmagic

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Really neat to put a face with the posts..

I am She (everyone calls me that) I am turning 29 for the 6th year in a row. :lookaroun

I am Mom to two wonderful children and the wife of one awesome husband that happily indulges in my Disney craze.

Besides Family & Disney I love to cook, warm weather, the lake & the beach.

I have been to WDW 4 times and DL once. We are going again in September for 10 days.

DD & me
DisneyPhotoImage102-2.jpg

Which one is you?

Panhead

The name is "Chris" (aka. panhead/cmfs2004/chrisantha/sunshine). I'm a lighting designer, but I also run sound. I live about 1:15 minutes from Disney. So, yeah...

bdaydisney.jpg

-Chris-

BTW ~ I'm not much for putting my pic on the internet, once its on, it wont come off :lookaroun

Disneykidder

Hey~~

I am Shana, rhymes with banana. My myspace friends know me as Disney Girl. Feel free to request me. :)

I have a wonderful son, a crazy husky, 2 sweet tabbies and a great hubby. I love to bake, cook, play sports and be silly!

I am a Disney fan...obsessed is more like it. I collect Disney and breathe Disney. I have entertained the thought of moving there quite a few times, but I have a pretty good thing going here in NY. I have been teaching for over 9 years and love it. (except for this year...I am convinced most of my current students are the children of Satan!!)

Disney is like a santuary for me. I can be myself and be a kid!!

Thanks for the great thread, Fizz. BTW, Fizzle is the one who got me into WDWmagic. A lot of you have been very welcoming and I thank you. I feel at home here. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
JustPlainBill;2766102I said:
was born on the west side of Chicago near Austin and Chicago avenues. I have lived on the northside in Uptown (Lawrence & Sheridan aves) for awhile and worked downtown. I'm a loyal Cubs and Bears fan.

Haha! Nice! I know exactly where that is. I still like to go to Petersen Ice Cream on Chicago Ave, on occasion. Its like stepping 70 years back in time. Plus everything there is so :slurp:

I use to live on the NW side... spitting distance from Wrigley Field... and I have worked downtown on and off for the past 15 years. Now I am out in the near Western burbs. Cubs & Bears fan here as well. :wave:

wvdisneyfamily

Hi, I am Keith. I'm from Westwego, Louisiana. As you can see from my avatar, I am a career firefighter and a Disney fan just about my whole life. My first trip wasn't until Dec. 2002 with my wife and son. We have now been 5 times and we have a daughter now also. Now my wife goes to WDW with her 3 kids now :lookaroun. We just bought DVC in 2007 and will be going a least once a year now. Next trip is during Thanksgiving week 2008. Might see some of you there.
Favorite Park: Do I have to pick just one
Favorite Rides: Magical Express Bus from the airport, Big Thunder Mountain
Worst Ride: Magical Express Bus to the airport
Favorite Resorts: Wilderness Lodge Villas (Home Resort DVC), Polynesian
Favorite Disney Movie (Animated): Lilo & Stitch...I Know, I Know....but I like the little blue dude.
Favorite Disney Movie (Live-Action): Pirates of the Caribbean (all 3)
Best Disney Moment: When my wife surprised me with our trip (no kids) in Dec. 2006 for our 10th. wedding anniversary.

so anyway here I am, our server thought I was thirsty :lol:.
ME.jpg

You must be at the Whipsering Canyon Cafe...:ROFLOL:

krankenstein

I figured I would give this a go too. My name is Nick, 23 years old, from Savannah, GA. I am a graduate of Georgia Southern University with BBA in Finance, Music Minor. I am currently working on my Masters in Business Education. I've been going to the World off and on since I was really little. I guesstimate it to be around 10 trips. I really wasn't obsessed until I went with my high school in '02.. I got home discovered this site, lurked around ever since. I still don't post much, only when I feel like I have something important to add. I tend to go to the World alone b/c I am single and I haven't found many people who understand the obsession outside of this group. Besides Disney I love NASCAR and College Football. You can find out more about me on my myspace (myspace.com/n_exley), feel free to add me as a friend.

Here's my picture:

2004_0122Disney_200700862.jpg

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
You got a season's pass? Or just want an excuse to go? :lookaroun Because they opened early this year and it ain't too crowded.
EDIT: PS - I don't suppose that awesome idea to rehab the old pavilion into an awesome aeronautics museum ever came through, huh? :(
jackie, that is a really promising project. i hope that it takes off and gets approved. that would be a great place

nope. not a season ticket holder. just somebody that craves that fix ever couple of years. ill say this, i havent been since they had the Viper :rolleyes:

what is the new early schedule?

HUGE sports fan....Seminoles, Rays, Yankees, Bucs, and Lakers.
and anti auburn right :drevil:

yeh, go ahead, rub in the marathon stuff :lol:

Haha, I used to work at "that other park" as undercover loss prevention... it was an interesting experience to say the least.
i dont want to know. ill probably never go back.

CrazyViolaGuy

i dont want to know. ill probably never go back.

I suggest for some really entertaining people watching goodness, pay special attention to the immediate area outside the stores located in the park. More specifically, watch for suspicious teens being stopped by people with badges.

/the look on their faces, priceless...

Reccyman

Hello, :wave:

I'm Reccyman a.k.a Steve. This is a pic of my family, from left to right.
Lindsay (my beautiful wife, we got together at 13, she lived 3 doors away :eek:)!
Our son, Stephen (who has turned into a skater dude with long hair since this was taken in 2006).
Pooh (no relation but he insisted on having his picture take with me :p)
Our daughter, Erin (13 going on 25, but just a beautiful as her mum)!
Finally, Me. Steve (over weight & balding, but happy).

Florida_2006_0971.jpg

We live on the Wirral, UK, (over the water from Liverpool).
We are returning to WDW in August for another relaxing 3 week holiday, yeah right! :lol:

krankenstein

A fellow Eagle! Class of '04 here.

I grew up an hour from Savannah, BTW. :wave:

That's awesome, I didn't think there would be many of us on here! I graduated last May. I actually live in Effingham, I've been here my whole life.

"I'm gonna say it one more time. We are Georgia Southern. Our colors are blue and white. We call ourselves the Bald Eagles. We call our offense the Georgia Power Company...and that's a terrific name for an offense. Our snap count is "rate, hike". We practice on the banks of Beautiful Eagle Creek and that's in Statesboro, Georgia--the gnat capital of America. Our weekends begin on Thursday. The co-eds outnumber the men 3 to 2. They're all good looking and they're all rich. And folks, you just can't beat that...and you just can't beat Georgia Southern. And you ain't seen nothin yet... "
-Erk Russell, 1989

Chape19714

Is it just me, or does it seem like an overwhelming majority of males have a mustashe or beard on this site? :lookaroud :lol:

Sorry, I notice wierd things.

MAF

Hey my name is David and I"m 24 years old. I'm currently residing in the mid-west and I'm working full-time in a retail job right now, but will be entering grad-school in the fall (hopefully)! Oh and I've been to WDW probably 20 times, but haven't been in almost 4 years! :cry: I"m planning on going this September if everything goes to plan! I will have to tell you right now that I am OBSESSED w/ Splash Mountain and will probably ride it 40 zillion times when I get there! :D

Oh and sadly I don't have any Disney pics of me on my computer right now since it's been 4 years since my last trip, but here's a pic I just took of myself trying to look stupid...:p

gangsta.jpg

PS: I'm in LOVE w/ Dana! haha :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom