Who's Who on WDWmagic

Hello everyone,

I'm Matt, i'm 22 and i'm from Kirkcaldy, Fife, in Scotland.

I've been going to WDW for near enough every year since 1990, and last year had the pleasure of taking my fiance to not only Orlando, but also the World itself. Got to finally experience Disney at Halloween and gotta say, I love the free candy.

Favorite park? - Can't pick, they're all great.

In my personal life, apart from being a disney enthusiast, I work as a staff trainer, I'm engaged and also I'm expecting a little baby girl in July of this year.

101_1054.jpg

Getting soaked before the start of Fantasmic! last October

101_0870.jpg

and an early stroll in MGM, there's nothing like it.

nibblesandbits

well, I'll be the one to kill this thread, since I usually have a habit of killing threads that have been going for a while. :lol:

My names is Nibbs. (Or Nibblies to some of you). I'm 24 and have been married to my DH (otherwise known as What's His Face or WHF for ease) for a year and a half. I got engaged at Chef Mickeys and that engagement is somewhere around here in a Trip Report.

What's His Face didn't used to be much of a Disney fan, but I've pretty much converted him. Sometimes he talks about Disney more than me, especially when he's excited about an upcoming trip.

We have no kids yet...but probably will have one within the next 5 years or so. Can't wait to share the magic with a child!

I run the photo contests here on Magic and have been doing that for, let's see, I think this is my third year now. If you haven't ever checked them out, come on by! They're a lot of fun! :D (Link is in Siggy!)

I've been to Disney World a total of like 10 times. Don't really know all the times I went with my parents as a kid.

I didn't use to like the theme parks. I was terrified of them as a child. You couldn't get me near Space Mountain. (Matter fact, a story my parents love to tell is that I was like 4, they had me on Space and I was crying my eyes out b/c I didn't want to be on it. The CM said, I can't let this train go until you smile at me. I let out this pathetic smile and boom...off we go. :lol: )

I learned how much I loved Disney parks in 2002 and now, my faves are Space, HM, Splash, COP, Soarin, TT, RNRC, and Everest. Oh and the MK is my favorite park by far.

I guess that's me in a nutshell.

A pic of me and What's His Face from our trip to Disney last Monday:

105_1415.jpg

jeffb

Hi, I am Jeff. My first trip to WDW was back in 1975 and my folks were kind enough to take my brother and I back pretty much annually through 1986. Went back again in 1992 and then a number times during 97-99 which is when my fascination with the place started to really develop. However, I did not return again until 2002 which was my first trip with my first daughter who was 18 months at the time. And since then I have been going back at annually (some years semi-annually). Favorite Park is EPCOT Center and favorite resort is the Polynesian. I am quite fond of the history of WDW (the first 20 years in particular). Hobbies include Photography and Music.

It was great meeting a bunch of you at Celebration 25 and I hope to attend the signature event this September.

Here is pic of my younger daugter and me 'celebrating' at Chef Mickeys

2196940972_a04029ed9d.jpg

My older daughter with Leo at the Studios

2150546383_5771674f83.jpg

My wife with the girls

2055812841_c5d805256c.jpg

Wilt Dasney

im screaming another meet. maybe in the ATL?

maybe go get our adrenaline fix at that other park :lookaroun

I could make that one! :lol:

Oh...I posted here. Guess you want info now. :lookaroun

BJ, 26, lifelong Georgian. I stumbled on this site 6 years ago (!) while I was preparing for the College Program. My ToT bellhop days seem like a lifetime ago, but I haven't managed to get away from this place yet. Currently do sportswriting for a mid-sized community paper north of Hotlanta, and am approaching 2 years since my last Disney trip. Dammit, now this is making me want to go back.

Pics here, cuz I'm lazy.

joanna71985

Ok, I guess it's my turn.

My name is Joanna. I have been visiting WDW since I was about 1 1/2 years old (15+ visits). My family consists of me, my parents, my 4 sisters, and 3 brothers. I currently am a student at Montclair State in NJ. And when I am not at school, I am a seasonal CM at WDW.

Here is me with one of my boys:
Dale.jpg

lilclerk

Yep...sure was. On my first trip with WHF, he proposed. I'll get you the link so you can read more. :D
I've always wondered (the 3 times I've noticed this) -- does WHF stand for What's His Face?

I didn't want to reply to this two pages later but I am DUMB and noticed you specified that in your original post. :brick: Sorry! Love the name though ;)

nibblesandbits

I've always wondered (the 3 times I've noticed this) -- does WHF stand for What's His Face?
Yes...exactly. I came up with the abbreviation b/c I was tired of writing it out all the time! :ROFLOL:

Although, it can look like something else if you look at it not close enough. :lookaroun

Expo_Seeker40

I'm Jon, your WDW semi historian (can't compare to Martin), your WDW vacation planner, Florida history buff, spook-hill advisor (worst tourist trap in the swamps of Florida), among other things.

*don't ask whats going on in the photo* Long Story... :lookaroun

Yes I do have all 5 fingers on my right hand in case anyone was wondering :lol:

2lsbsip.jpg

brkgnews

im screaming another meet. maybe in the ATL?

maybe go get our adrenaline fix at that other park :lookaroun

You got a season's pass? Or just want an excuse to go? :lookaroun Because they opened early this year and it ain't too crowded.

*don't ask whats going on in the photo* Long Story... :lookaroun

To the trained eye, it would appear that Expo Seeker was seeking an expo, and in a quest for peace through understanding, he had someone take a photo of him kneeling down atop the long-neglected mosaic map floor on the site of the ruins of the New York State pavilion at the 1964 World's Fair in Flushing Meadows.

Is that right, Mr Expo Seeker?
:drevil:

Did you have to dodge any falling glass from the stained-glass roof? Or is it all gone now?

*cough*unisphere*cough*
:lookaroun

EDIT: PS - I don't suppose that awesome idea to rehab the old pavilion into an awesome aeronautics museum ever came through, huh? :(

smk

I agree

I am Kelly I am 33 male from Indy.
I am a Epcot-aholic
I live for my Florida trip each year
If you want to add me as a myspace friend you may www.myspace.com/hrudey3032 There will be some pics of me on there so if you want to see me thats the best place for it.
I work in Loss Prevention so hopefully I won't be seeing any of you on video tape/digital video stealing from my companies stores.
Besides Disney I am a Purdue Boilermaker,Colorado Avalanche,and HUGE Indianapolis Colts fan!
I'm Mary, married mother of three grown WDW fans. I hope to never be on tape, odds are good cause I don't steal! I live in Indy too, Lawrence township area. I am an IU grad :), love the Colts too and I cheer for IU and whoever plays PU :p. No pictures to post, I am the one behind the camera!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom