What Do ...

DisneyParksFan1

Well as I'm sure you've noticed unlike Cali alot of FLA decor is inside, simply put it's do to weather it rains down here alot in the spring and summer, and winter, as of lately, so they didn't do alot to the exterior buildings because the upkeep from the weather would probably be a budget buster. But if you are talking about the interior fascade it's white just like the one at DL.:)

So you noticed the strange, rainy weather going on here in Florida these past few weeks. It's kinda strange...:dazzle:

Anyway, woah, I could have sworn I saw it in a colorful form some time ago.

EPCOT Explorer

No.

This.

Hoopla.
[youtube]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxtXZtHrzi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxtXZtHrzi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/youtube]

Disneyson 1

^I know. Just trying to be festive is all! :p

Who here remembers the all night Adventurer's Club celebration? Fun times...

(slaps self) Back on topic! Right. Okay. So what might this "VP of Next Gen Experience & WDW Parks" mean... just VP or is this a title change?

cdunbar

So you noticed the strange, rainy weather going on here in Florida these past few weeks. It's kinda strange...:dazzle:

Anyway, woah, I could have sworn I saw it in a colorful form some time ago.
I think they put color lights on it, but as far as I know when they did that big refurb of it a few years back it went from colored to white, I think...:lookaroun...now I'm questioning myself...:lol:...yeah this weather has been some kinda strange I was telling my boss last week when it rained so much for several days straight that anytime it felt like stopping it'd be all for it...:lol:

Mr.EPCOT

No.

This.

Hoopla.
[youtube]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxtXZtHrzi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxtXZtHrzi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/youtube]

HOOPLA!!!!

:wave:

DisneyParksFan1

I think they put color lights on it, but as far as I know when they did that big refurb of it a few years back it went from colored to white, I think...:lookaroun...now I'm questioning myself...:lol:...yeah this weather has been some kinda strange I was telling my boss last week when it rained so much for several days straight that anytime it felt like stopping it'd be all for it...:lol:

:lol:

Hahaha.

Well, I think it was colorful before the big refurb to white and gold.

kimmychad

Lets see.. Jim's new title is VP of WDW parks and next gen experience... so he must be working with WDI on RFID tech that was rumored to be the next gen concept where your ticket would have a chip and your name may be used in a ride... (like on SSE, or mission space... or even characters saying your name on rides...)

DDK.. K might mean kingdom... D might mean Disney, but the other D i cannot figure out... and thats a lot of money into research and implementation for RFID...

how close am I?

If it has to do with names on a ride I hope it's done better than E.T. at universal, which sounds like bobtimheathersusanbillchuck.

MiklCraw4d

My wild, random, uninformed guess for DDK, just because it's fun to guess:

Disney Destination Kit. Where you plan your vacation ahead of time, get your RFID-chipped passes, and have all your dining, fastpass, and personal information being beamed far and wide. Stitch will know where you're from, and what popular local foodstuff to burp in your face.

WDW1974, feel free to PM me to tell me how right I am :)

cdunbar

My wild, random, uninformed guess for DDK, just because it's fun to guess:

Disney Destination Kit. Where you plan your vacation ahead of time, get your RFID-chipped passes, and have all your dining, fastpass, and personal information being beamed far and wide. Stitch will know where you're from, and what popular local foodstuff to burp in your face.

WDW1974, feel free to PM me to tell me how right I am :)
Sounds perfectly perfect...:rolleyes:

GrumpyFan

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, tahoma, arial, helvetica]Attempting to connect the dots, I'm going to make a prediction here.

I predict that part of Disney's of what Jim MacPhee and his "Next Generation Experience" will be to implement queueless waiting on all of the major attractions across the resort. Then they will provide a means by which guests can schedule their activities in the parks ahead of time. So, you might log on to the scheduler from your hotel TV/Interactive Kiosk the night before or morning you're visiting Magic Kingdom and select the attractions you want to go on for the day. The system would then generate all of your group codes/time slots and you would get a list. Perhaps they'll tie in an alert system via RFID to give you a head's up before your time is up.

[/FONT]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom