What Do ...

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah werent they going to close the tomorrowland show and use the stitch animatronic in the tiki room? Maybe they will just bring back the original tiki room.
That was thought of, yes, but honestly, I would rather have Stitch in SGE. At least that fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPCOT Explorer
It's going to be a big area, there will be lots to look around in and enjoy.

I would tend to agree, although I DO believe there's another attraction coming to the project (possibly announced as soon as Feb.).

There isn't much as is. That's the bottom line, though, and you pointed it out well.

Will it look good? Yes. It will likely stand out like a sore thumb as the MK isn't the most detailed park out there.

But how much time would the average adult, who doesn't have girls under 11, want to spend there.

As bad as Tentland is, there's plenty to look at if you're looking for details ... it just isn't enough to get me to spend any time there.

Quote:
Tell that to WS....Same concept!

Yep. World Showcase can in no real way be compared to what's happening in F-Land. One is aimed at a much, much higher level. And even after a decade plus of Walmarting, most of that is still there.

F-land expansion is designed to sell the Disney Brand and the princess and faires franchises and all the merchandise that goes with them.

That's it!:xmas::xmas::xmas:
Intellectually? No, not what I meant. It can never come close to that. I was just talking about the level of detail and showmanship that this will (hopefully) get. If it's on par with what they can do, and say that they are doing, it will illicit the same reaction that WS does, one of wanting to walk around, be relaxed, and taking a lot of pictures.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom