What Do ...

Exprcoofto

Would information on WDW's 40th come out in this "Feb. Announcement/Event"? Or would they wait until the D23 Expo? (this is of course, if they officially want to announce anything)

EPCOT Explorer

Would information on WDW's 40th come out in this "Feb. Announcement/Event"? Or would they wait until the D23 Expo? (this is of course, if they officially want to announce anything)

I'm thinking D23 is for fun stuff, like attractions, big refurbs, and parks.

Feb. might be for that USA Pass.

Exprcoofto

I'm thinking D23 is for fun stuff, like attractions, big refurbs, and parks.

Feb. might be for that USA Pass.

and the "official" announcement about the RFID project. :shrug: If they're doing some sort of an announcement/press event before Harry Potter, then it's going to be more then a simple USA Pass :lol:

Disneyson 1

Sooo... DDK as in Disney's Dark Kingdom...? As in nighttime animals or villains...? But not a new park, eh? Hmmm...

So besides Jim doing Fantasyland and Major Attraction RFID, what else will he be in charge of? Like, new videos for TSM and updates to KPWSA or tech for new rides... or all?

This'll leave Imagineering free to story it up... I'm very happy.

DisneyParksFan1

Ahh.. Okay. I see. Thanks!

Oh major confusion then... Lolz. That's what I read a few pages back.

Anyway, I also read on this thread that someone said there's a Small World refurb. Source please?

cdunbar

Anyway, I also read on this thread that someone said there's a Small World refurb. Source please?
WDW1974 got it from one of his sources so there has not been any 100% confirmation.

SirGoofy

Yes, the thread is about RFID. But we don't know how it'll be implemented.

If someone got information from a legitimate source, they will most likely never name them to protect the person that gave them the info.:wave:

DisneyParksFan1

I see... Let's hope that's true as well. It would be awesome. I would love to see that attraction refreshed. The facade is so not colorful. Lolz.

So many things happening at WDW in the coming years.

Disneyson 1

Huh? Where'd you get that idea. WDI is involved with basically every change that goes on in the park.

Oh, because I thought that this divide will put Jim in charge of his own team of tech... I guess he'll just get a branch of the existing WDW? Oh well. Still excited about the DDK. And RFID.

cdunbar

I see... Let's hope that's true as well. It would be awesome. I would love to see that attraction refreshed. The facade is so not colorful. Lolz.

So many things happening at WDW in the coming years.
Well as I'm sure you've noticed unlike Cali alot of FLA decor is inside, simply put it's do to weather it rains down here alot in the spring and summer, and winter, as of lately, so they didn't do alot to the exterior buildings because the upkeep from the weather would probably be a budget buster. But if you are talking about the interior fascade it's white just like the one at DL.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom