WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

Master__Gracey

3640041982_7281bb8f1b.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
In all seriousness though, I don't see the point in making derogatory remarks about the images posted here. If you don't like the content of someone's posts, use the ignore button. A lot of us enjoy seeing what is special about WDW to others. Be that their significant others, their families, or artistic photography, it should all be welcome here. I sincerely hope that no one has second thoughts about the type of pictures they post here. All are welcome and many people enjoy seeing everyone's pictures--regardless of whether they say "good picture" to every shot that they like. No one let the vocal minority dissaude you from posting.

Exactly. I enjoy all these pics weather its with family, solo trips, pics of peoples kids with characters, adults with characters, $2,000 camera pics, cell phone camera pics. The thing about this thread is that its supposed to take us ALL "home" and re-live a moment through someone elses view. To see what that person was doing, feeling, or tasting at that time.

That being said...nice attempt at a clean up Wii...If it was a nudge nudge your response to my PM asking you if you had a problem would not have been "Don't PM me".

Oh and here is like my 15th pic of the day!

Can you see our swords? We can!

100609000342.jpg

BigB911

Tigger, Jedi, and Don..GREAT PICS!!!

John-Keep on posting!

Mine for the day...really didn't care for this attraction. And I didn't even notice the lady taking a pic and the random guy hiding in the bush until now!:lol:

3990121441_4d5ea53e6e_b.jpg

TakeMeThere81

JediMasterMatt~ Great castle shot!
blackthidot~ I love all of the love pics! Definitely what Disney is for my hubby and I!

HAHA, I love all of the different expressions here. They range from "why are we doing this?" to "I'm going to punch her if she keeps singing It's a Small World".:lol:
100609000342.jpg

OK, my actual submission today!!
More Blizzard Beach fun, this is from the queue of the Humunga Kowabunga
DSC03023.jpg

Wiidrone

Nothing to clean up. You are the one that made the mess:hurl:
If that is how you want to take it, fine by me. I'm clean.
HAGD.

_Scar

blackthidot~ I love all of the love pics! Definitely what Disney is for my hubby and I!

HAHA, I love all of the different expressions here. They range from "why are we doing this?" to "I'm going to punch her if she keeps singing It's a Small World".:lol:
100609000342.jpg

OK, my actual submission today!!
More Blizzard Beach fun, this is from the queue of the Humunga Kowabunga

DSC03023.jpg

Awesome pictures! And that's Typhoon Lagoon :p

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes

Hahaha we are all supposed to be "holding" swords!

popsicletrees

blackthidot - as if you didn't need anymore support, here's some more. I enjoy seeing everyone's pics at WDW. Those are special moments at the parks you have captured, and I say keep them coming!

P8300075.jpg

mickey2008.1

All the pictures are great! The one with th horses on main street, how often are those cars in use, as i have not seen them in the past three years. I remember them as a kid during the day. Congrats blackthidot! My wife and I did the same thing, only at poly.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom