WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

DSC06211.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not too shabby yourself, John!
And congrats to you & Colleen on your engagement!

Ralphlaw

Hey, blackthidot, let's consider why wiidrone is mad:

1. Just jealous.
2. Mad about not being invited to the wedding.
3. Gets too wrapt up inquisition-style in the one picture per day rule, even for special events.
4. Just really loves to share the misery.
5. Is anti-homophobic to the point of being anti-heterosexual.
6. REALLY mad about not being invited to the wedding.
7. The two of you bear a striking resemblance to a boyfriend or girlfriend who jilted him/her.
8. Has a purists view of photography that excludes portraits in favor of a landscape only motif.
9. Like many of us over 40 types, has a real problem with young good-looking people having fun.
10. REALLY REALLY REALLY mad about not being invited to the wedding. (Okay, that's me.)

Oh well, keep living the dream.

WDWFigment

My picture for the day:

Sarah's (my fiancee) picture for today:

Clicking on either picture will take you to its Flickr page. Sarah just started posting to her Flickr account, and I don't expect her to start posting here (and I'm not going to continue posting her pictures here), so if you want to see her pictures, I'd recommend following them on Flickr if you have an account. She has a lot of gems to post there!

jhastings74

Hey blackthidot, the wife and I think what you did was pretty special. Congratulations on the engagement and if you have any more of the two of you, keep em coming.

I only wish that we ALL had pics of Blackthidot and his 'better half' so that we could all put them up and share them! I think that would drive others completely batty and off the boards...which I guess would mean we would be doing THEM the favor and saving them the discomfort of having to see two people who care about each other enjoy Disney...

Black...I suggest we create a special 'amendment' to the one-pic-per-day rule and let you have unlimited postings in this thread. lol...

You may rarely hear from me around here, but I am always looking and ALWAYS love your pics...keep up the good work, bud.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom