WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

NEmickeyfan

Hey, Blackthidot... you sort of broke the one pic per day rule..... but I gotta say that's funny! How dare you share pics of people having fun at Disney! (Thanks for sharing!)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Hey, Blackthidot... you sort of broke the one pic per day rule..... but I gotta say that's funny! How dare you share pics of people having fun at Disney! (Thanks for sharing!)

Hahaha I think it was justified hence the jerkyness that was going on...

Foolish Mortal

Even the ducks enjoy a swim at a WDW pool.

img2454.jpg

Andrew54

It's a public forum.....dont like it...dont read it...

blackthidot, great pictures and loved your trip report thread. keep them coming.

Tater48

Hey blackthidot, the wife and I think what you did was pretty special. Congratulations on the engagement and if you have any more of the two of you, keep em coming.

Lord Pheonix

omg, hahahaha

hes prob jealous cause he wishes his girl was as hot as yours.

P.S. those ducks are animatronic, like trash, the talkin garbage cans, lol

JediMasterMatt

The Wide World of Disney getting all up in the Castle's grill.

Click to embiggen... although, on closer inspection, I don't think I can find any indication of any girlfriends, fiancees, or wives in the photo.

WDWFigment

Wiidrone, thanks for saying what we were all thinking. I'm really sick of blackthidot tryin' to get up all in everyone's grills with his provin' it attitude!!!! ;)

Since everyone is trying to prove it today, here is my classic prove it shot:

Sarah actually took that picture, must likely to prove it that we were actually in WDW. If you're interested in seeing the shot that I was taking while she took the picture, go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10245245@N07/4009800584/in/photostream/

In all seriousness though, I don't see the point in making derogatory remarks about the images posted here. If you don't like the content of someone's posts, use the ignore button. A lot of us enjoy seeing what is special about WDW to others. Be that their significant others, their families, or artistic photography, it should all be welcome here. I sincerely hope that no one has second thoughts about the type of pictures they post here. All are welcome and many people enjoy seeing everyone's pictures--regardless of whether they say "good picture" to every shot that they like. No one let the vocal minority dissaude you from posting.

I_heart_Tigger

Please allow me to hijack this thread for a brief but important messgage.

I would like to formally apologize as I have recently noticed that many of my photos contain images of trees, shrubery and various foliage. I don't wish to be accused of trying to prove my love of greenery by continuing to post such photos. I will try to contain my obvious bias towards vegetation in order to keep peace on the boards. I wouldn't want anyone to accuse me of trying to prove something because I happen to dig trees...well, I don't dig them at WDW, they frown on that, especially during the F&G Fest but you know what I mean.

On a completely unrelated note...blackthidot, I still like the HM pictures of you guys the best. It's just such a nice atmosphere and somehow you can tell thet you guys have a special place there. Personally I'm anti-marriage but I'm pro Disney so I figure if you're going to do it...do it at Disney!!! (by "it" I mean get engaged of course) :lookaroun

Congrats

We are now returning to our regularly scheduled photographic journey

donsullivan

Premium Member
I rarely get to see it but I've always enjoyed the morning Welcome show performed on Main Street USA each day. Shot from the train station platform.

Clicking on the photo will take you directly to the Flickr page

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom