WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

lunarsquid

sfrth.jpg

dopetig

I'm not sure if you're insulting my intelligence, so I'll just respond. :shrug:

Yes, I know the truth. Just like I know about Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny. But part of the fun of these people is think that they are real and believing in them. I'm sorry that we've all grown up so much that we can't just accept the magic anymore. I love seeing the look on a little kid's face when they met Cinderella and wish with all my heart that I could have that feeling once again. Pretending, if you want to call it that, is part of the fun and magic of going to Disney World, at least it is for me.

For reference, I'm eighteen years old and I still believe in fairies. (I'm not joking either, and don't say you don't b/c if they do exist you'll kill one. Why take the chace?)

Hope I didn't ruin this thread for you.

no i wasn't insulting your intelligence. i just was incredibly offended when a couple people jumped on me for asking if tink was a real person. trust me, i am HUGE about the magic. the first time i went to disney i was 27 (10 yrs ago) and i almost started crying when i saw the castle at the end of main street. i have not grown up so much that i don't believe. i thought i was a disney freak! and then i "meet" people here who jump down people's throats for saying something so innoccent. if i wasn't such a huge fan and full of the magic, i wouldn't be here. when we took our kids 3 years ago, i was more excited than they were about meeting all the characters. and then there's some people who reply and blast me for ruining the magic and in the same reply, they're talking about it being disney policy. how's that for ruining the magic? NO, you didn't ruin this site for me. and i DO believe in fairies! :)

captcanada

Flower's Child,
I really, really enjoy your pics. They always seem to be really good at displaying your own special brand of Disney Magic (in my oppinion, and I'm sure many agree with me ;-)
Thank you for sharing, and plz keep them coming.

Gorjus

i just was incredibly offended when a couple people jumped on me for asking if tink was a real person. ....... and then there's some people who reply and blast me for ruining the magic and in the same reply, they're talking about it being disney policy. how's that for ruining the magic? NO, you didn't ruin this site for me. and i DO believe in fairies! :)

I can see that you are new here, so I can understand that you misinterpreted the conversation. Tone of voice is difficult to judge over the internet. No One jumped on you for asking a question. You asked a question and it was answered using a bit of Disney smoke and mirrors. No jumping occured. You then jumped on us for not giving you a straight answer. We explained politely why we didn't give a straight answer and you claim we were blasting you. I believe you are reading a tone of voice into posts were there is none. Welcome to the boards. And it will get easier over time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom