WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Flower'sChild

i was surprised no one had posted an inside the show picture, thus far. its hard to get a good shot, due to the lighting, but i thought this one was good enough for everyone to enjoy!

Yes it's a good photo :) I love going on that ride and I hope they never take it down. Another thing is I would love to find some video or dvd or something that has all Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress that they ever did :king:

forbidden donut

China Circlevision

38550643.jpg

Flower'sChild

This is so much fun :)

When I go to Disney for a week, it's always easy for little find my room :sohappy: Does anyone wish to guess why it's so easy for little me to find my room :wave:

SomePhotosfromJune2007trippicked-22.jpg

Gorjus

I always tell guests that if you want your photo taken with the castle, the hat, the tree, spaceship earth, have more than one photographer do it. Our photographers come in all ability levels and personalities. Watch them with another family. Do they have energy, personality, enthusiasm; or do they say "ok, everyone smile."? Have your picture taken three times with the castle in different locations. Then you have a choice. Also, don't take a photo if you are all looking into the sun. Do as the family above did: wait till the sun isn't in your eyes and take a nice photo with no sunglasses. OK, Dad could have smiled, but Dad's almost never do, so ... whatever. Also, if you have strollers, take your children out of the strollers and don't have the stoller in the photo. And if you can teach your kids to giggle rather than smile, you generally get a more natural looking smile. Then it involves the whole face, not just the mouth.

These photopass tips are brought to you by .....

jeffb

Gorjus, if you do not mind me asking - Which parks and areas do you shoot in? Is the same place or is their some kind of rotation?

mouselvrmom

Storybook Canal at DL:
100_5827.jpg

Thanks for posting this, Nicole! I love this ride, it is a classic. I've been teasing my oldest daughter that we will be riding this in a few weeks. She like, that ride is sooo BORING. The young ones just don't understand. :lol: I have a picture of me as a young child standing in front of the whale (I didn't know how to spell Maestro) so I think I will make my kids stand in front of it for a picture on our trip. I can already hear the complaints about the embarrassment. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom