WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

forbidden donut

China

30177535.jpg

sweetpee_1993

Here's my DS's circa 2004:

100_1124.jpg

This is what it looks like when your Dr.Pepper-fiend hubby finds a Mr.Pibb in the vending machines by the Epcot buses. Lol!

100_0060_00.jpg

Flower'sChild

Help why cant i post the pic??????????????
:eek::eek::brick:

To post a photo copy the IMG Code link. You might have posted one of the other links like the URL link or something.

I am going to preview your photo and use the IMG Code link to see if it shows up. I will not submit it. I just want to see if it shows up in the preview. If it shows up in the preview I will let you know.

Flower'sChild

I am going to preview your photo and use the IMG Code link to see if it shows up. I will not submit it. I just want to see if it shows up in the preview. If it shows up in the preview I will let you know.

I did the preview of your photo with the IMG Code link and it shows up :wave: So if you copy and paste the IMG Code link address and submit it, your photo will show up here :wave: Let me know if you have anymore questions :wave:

Gorjus

OH, the irony (the picture-taker didn't want her picture took)

IMG_0144.jpg

Bad Photopass girl. Not a good example of "The Basics". :lol: At least the boy is looking approachable. But I feel for them. Resort/Dining photography SUCKS!!! If I had to do that, I might look like her as well. But then again, they did choose their assignment.

happymom52003

OH, the irony (the picture-taker didn't want her picture took)

IMG_0144.jpg

That is funny. I had a monorail captain give me that type of look one time when we were riding up front. I asked him if I could take his picture, and he said "yes, but I dont know why on earth you would want my picture". He still made a face even though he said that I could take his picture! I explained to him that I am a big scrapbooker and wanted his picture for my monorail page, but he still did not seem to get it. It was funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom