WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Gorjus

Gorjus, if you do not mind me asking - Which parks and areas do you shoot in? Is the same place or is their some kind of rotation?

When we do a bid, about every 6 months, you choose which park you wish to work at for the next 6 months. You also choose your days off. That is pretty much the last choice you make. When you show up at work at the beginning of your day, you punch into the computer and it tells you where you will go for about 3 hours. Then someone comes to take over your position and send you on a break. At the end of your break, you punch into the computer and get another assignment, usually to take over someone else's position so they can go on a break. This continues throughout the day. Now this can result in having a variety of assignments throughout the park all day long or as occaisionally happens, you just keep going back to the same place.

nibblesandbits

100_1073.jpg

DisneySam

Thats a great picture! Our castle photopass pictures NEVER turn out good!
I know what you mean, I FINALLY got one in Town Square on the bench with Roy and Minnie, and the trolly was blocking the castle! :mad:

But...I did get a GREAT one in January at night. See Below

[I blurred out my BFF, since I did not ask before posting.]

nibblesandbits

That is too cute, nibbles. I don't recall seeing that. Where is that located?
:lol:

I didn't see this until someone else answered.

Yes, these are located in the hub around Walt's statue (at MK of course). I didn't know they were there either until I saw pictures of them here on this site. There's a whole bunch of different characters.

mouselvrmom

:lol:

I didn't see this until someone else answered.

Yes, these are located in the hub around Walt's statue (at MK of course). I didn't know they were there either until I saw pictures of them here on this site. There's a whole bunch of different characters.

Is that by where the minnie one and such are? Isn't it funny how you can pass by something so many times and never notice it! I don't think I ever noticed the Dumbo one.

nibblesandbits

Is that by where the minnie one and such are? Isn't it funny how you can pass by something so many times and never notice it! I don't think I ever noticed the Dumbo one.
Yes. That's exactly it. I think I took a pic of each one of them and have been posting them intermittenly throughout the last week or so. The dumbo one was one of my favorites though. So cute!

Nicole220

Great pic!!

So pretty, Nicole!
Thanks Steph!

Thanks for posting this, Nicole! I love this ride, it is a classic. I've been teasing my oldest daughter that we will be riding this in a few weeks. She like, that ride is sooo BORING. The young ones just don't understand. :lol: I have a picture of me as a young child standing in front of the whale (I didn't know how to spell Maestro) so I think I will make my kids stand in front of it for a picture on our trip. I can already hear the complaints about the embarrassment. :lol:
You're welcome!

I went on that ride for the first time in years! I don't remember going on it as a kid, so I figured I should go on it. It was very cute, I liked it a lot...and I'm 17. The only problem with it is that you have to get a good guide to have a good ride (like the Jungle Cruise). We got a girl in training and you couldn't hear/ understand her...But the ride was still cute.

Now, the best ride on Storybook Canal is when you get to ride with these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtqwzJuHfYg :lol:

Here's my contribution for today...It's not the best picture but I love the way the sun shines over Mary's umbrella!
Love it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom