WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

BSikor

1807274310_beb93e9e76_b.jpg

BSikor

Brian - what group is that above?

Only one of the most awesome 80's bands! Exposé!!! They were a last minute replacement for The Outlaws. I was in the front row for the first show and it was so good, I got in the front row for the second.

You may remember some of their jams like, "Point of No Return", "Come Go With Me" and "Seasons Change"

It was a great show and I posted some videos on Vimeo.Com check it out.

nibblesandbits

Is that " 50's Prime Time Café " ? What was it like ? I am thinking about going to 50's Prime Time Cafe during my 31st birthday vacation, so this shall be a birthday meal :king: This will be a lot of fun :wave:
Yes, that's 50s Prime Time. It was a lot of fun. I got "yelled" at a lot for misbehaving. (one of the times it wasn't my fault, my mom called with a work problem! :fork: ) I suggest going. I think you'll have fun!

BruceWayne

Right now and as soon as I first saw this photo I am and was listening to this ride when it was in DisneyLand :wave: :sohappy:

i was surprised no one had posted an inside the show picture, thus far. its hard to get a good shot, due to the lighting, but i thought this one was good enough for everyone to enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom