WDW Food Picture of the Day

SleepingMonk

2wdsdnm.jpg

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Holy crap, what in the hell are you people doing to me?! The Extinction dessert looks amazing...but please, in detail, can you describe the sinful calorie over-loaded textures and tastes that must obviously be laced through out it? Please, don't hold back! Feeds four you say? well, I will have to get one just for myself then...

disneynut4u

I posted that pic of the Chocolate Extinction. I just saw that I forgot to change the year on the date. It was taken May of this year.

It comes out on a square platter, with ice cream, alternating with the cake. It's enough to feed 4 people. I forgot how much it cost, but after the first bite, whatever the cost, it was worth it!!! Needless to say, between 5 of us, there was nothing left!!!!

They also do a "cotton-tini" that was to die for!!! They bring out a martini glass with a "scoop" of cotton candy. They bring out the "drink" in a shaker and pour it over the cotton candy. The cotton candy dissolves and adds really great flavor. It was a REALLY GOOOOD drink!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
3855457467_146d2cfbaa.jpg

T-Rex Cafe. This dessert was WONDERFUL!!! This is also one of our favorite restaurants now!!!

Great Googly-Moogly!!!! That looks like heaven on earth.

WHY did i have to marry a man who eats neither ice cream nor chocolate??? I would be all on my own with that thing (hmmm...:drevil:)

I have GOT to learn to not look at this thread right before lunchtime.

disneynut4u

Holy crap, what in the hell are you people doing to me?! The Extinction dessert looks amazing...but please, in detail, can you describe the sinful calorie over-loaded textures and tastes that must obviously be laced through out it? Please, don't hold back! Feeds four you say? well, I will have to get one just for myself then...

It was chocolate cake, and in between the layers, was caramel, bits of butterfinger, and glazed with a chocolate sauce, and more bits of butterfinger, and I think it was drizzled with caramel. It was one of the best desserts I've ever had (and my mom runs a bakery - so I would know!!!) My dad & I split a platter with ribs & chicken (he had the ribs, I had the rotisserie chicken), plus a bite of my sister's lasagne, plus a bite of my son's chicken fried steak, plus my share of the dessert....the walk back to the bus stop was very slow and miserable. A gurney would have been nice!!!!

Candlejack

Despite "Chocolate Extinction" being a stupid name, that dessert looks balls-to-the-wall awesome.

Since I just came back from a trip on which I took a picture of every photogenic food I (or a family member with enough patience for me to take the picture) ate, I'll gradually add pictures over the next week or so.

P8190077.jpg

Anything involving pretzel bread is bound to attain g-status. From Min and Bill's Dockside Diner.
Oh, and this can be replicated in miniature at Biergarten.

P8240377.jpg

Two brothers on their way, one wore orange and one wore yellow. From Aloha Isle (DERP DERP).

djpoore94

Despite "Chocolate Extinction" being a stupid name, that dessert looks balls-to-the-wall awesome.

Since I just came back from a trip on which I took a picture of every photogenic food I (or a family member with enough patience for me to take the picture) ate, I'll gradually add pictures over the next week or so.

P8190077.jpg

Anything involving pretzel bread is bound to attain g-status. From Min and Bill's Dockside Diner.
Oh, and this can be replicated in miniature at Biergarten.

I love pretzel bread, I had no idea that this was available :slurp:

HollyBelle

Love it, disneygirl!! :sohappy: He looks absolutely in awe of that sundae! Looks like the guy in the other car wants a bite of it, too. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom