WDW Food Picture of the Day

Wonderland22

Yes, mini version of
3804010624_2d18fe8f68.jpg

Sorry kind of fuzzy

Omg! That makes me so incredibly excited! :ROFLOL:
I'm so going to get the Big Kahuna in November!!!

PrincessK

Thanks for all the responses about the sushi, guys. We're definitely going to have to try it in December.

More Kona Cafe... this time dinner.

Heavenly med-rare tuna oscar with fried green tomatoes and wasabi hollandaise :slurp::

P7150015.jpg

Miso glazed mahi mahi:

P7150016.jpg

Lapu Lapu:

P7150012.jpg

And these pictures continue to prove why the Kona Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants of all time--not just in WDW. October cannot get here soon enough!!

disneygirl1

Thanks for the Compliments on yesterday's photo!!! Black, the boy got so many awesome treats for his birthday that I was jealous of him too!!! Sad part was, it was really MY birthday during the trip, we were just celebrating his since he is a New Years Baby and I was not going over the Christmas holiday with the crazy crowds!! :ROFLOL: Anyway here is another treat!! Enjoy!

152%20%282%29.JPG

popsicletrees

Kona Cafe: Sushi Sampler for Two
Some of the best sushi I've had. It was fantastic!

KonaSushi.jpg

Kona Cafe: Teriyaki-style New York Strip
Also fantastic!

Konasteak.jpg

Here was what I had...Kona Bar...crab and pinapple roll and tuna sashimi...

Both plates of sushi look so good! My fiance and I are trying to find a place for sushi during our trip in January. I have eaten sushi at Cali Grille before but not at Kona Bar. These both look too good to pass up.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Miso glazed mahi mahi:

P7150016.jpg

Wow, that looks yummy.

I have enjoyed this thread since I discovered it months ago, and always thought it was great that so many of us shared this strange obsession with pictures of food (although no one seems to be quite as obsessed as blackthidot :lol: ).

Anyway, I just bought a new camera and was checking out the "auto" settings--fireworks, museum, backlight, etc.--and was totally surprised to see an auto setting for FOOD pictures!!! Clearly, this is a widespread phenomenon!! :p :ROFLOL:

HollyBelle

I think all the Olympus cameras have a cuisine setting. I know I've had three different models with the setting!! And it really does make a difference.

Raglan Road.

Scallop Forest with lime dipping sauce :slurp::

DSC00852.jpg

And that evening's special, the best pork chop ever... nough said:

DSC00855.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I just got a Nikon camera and it has a food setting. Think it's a 'Coolpic' version. 12 pix 7x zoom. Looking forward to trying as well.

Yup, mine is a Nikon Coolpix L19. My prior camera was also a Coolpix, but didn't include the food setting, that was a new one!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom