WDW Food Picture of the Day

silverboyd

Original Poster
Maybe I'm the only one who does this (i doubt it), but when I am at WDW...I love to take pictures of all the wonderful foods there are to eat. If you have some...post them here.

EPCOT001.jpg

PoohNTink02

Great~

What a great idea for a thread!! I have a great picture from Cinderella's castle when they used to have the White Chocolate Glass Slipper Dessert ;-( I really loved and now miss that dessert!! I'll post it up later!!

828tnt

i like the idea of this thread! although i have no food pics to share, i'll be checking in on this- lol!

one request though, can everyone give a quick "where it's from" and "what it's called"? that way it'll be easier to order.........:slurp:

k.hunter30

i like the idea of this thread! although i have no food pics to share, i'll be checking in on this- lol!

one request though, can everyone give a quick "where it's from" and "what it's called"? that way it'll be easier to order.........:slurp:
Great idea!

I believe I'll have a love/hate relationship with this thread. :lol::slurp:

mouselvrmom

Great idea!

I believe I'll have a love/hate relationship with this thread. :lol::slurp:

:lol: Me too. I'm already excited to see all the yummy food and drool over what I might order, but on the other hand I'm cursing you for starting this and ruining my diet! :mad::ROFLOL:

Cynderella

showphoto.php

My favorite snack in Disney World...Figaro Fries!! :slurp::slurp:

Though I have been hearing rumors that they have changed them and they no longer have the lettuce or dressing :fork::mad::cry:

Edit: Sunny Beach! I can't get it to post. I dont know why? Well it's the same picture that is in my Avatar :D

yankspy

showphoto.php

My favorite snack in Disney World...Figaro Fries!! :slurp::slurp:

Though I have been hearing rumors that they have changed them and they no longer have the lettuce or dressing :fork::mad::cry:

Edit: Sunny Beach! I can't get it to post. I dont know why? Well it's the same picture that is in my Avatar :D[/quote

I have never had these. Where do you get them and what are they?:)

Cynderella

I have never had these. Where do you get them and what are they?:)

They are at Pinocchio's Village Haus at the MK. Right next door to Small World. It is french fries with cheese sauce, bacon bits, lettuce and ranch dressing. I think you get tomatoes too but I hate them so I always get them without. You must try them next time and make sure to ask for the dressing and lettuce if it doesnt come with them. It looks gross but man oh man are they good! :slurp:

elabron

Tonga toast at the Polynesian resort.

tongavq4.jpg

Ahhhhhh!
So THIS is the infamous "Tonga Toast". In all my trips to WDW and 3 stays at the Poly, I've never tried it. Looks like I'll have to start the old diet now and prepare to tackle the "Tonga Toast" on my trip in November! :slurp:

Now THAT's a lot of alliteration! "to tackle the Tonga Toast on my trip"! :lol:

Tinkerbella16

Mickey waffles are my favorite!! If they didn't just serve them during breakfast, I'd eat them all day. They are delicious!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

yankspy

They are at Pinocchio's Village Haus at the MK. Right next door to Small World. It is french fries with cheese sauce, bacon bits, lettuce and ranch dressing. I think you get tomatoes too but I hate them so I always get them without. You must try them next time and make sure to ask for the dressing and lettuce if it doesnt come with them. It looks gross but man oh man are they good! :slurp:
Thank you. I have not been in the village haus in years. I will have to go next time.
Oh My! What does that toast consist of?
Tonga toast is a banana stuffed french toast and it is awesome.
where is this!?!?!
I believe most of the hotel counter service places have the mickey waffles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom