WDW Food Picture of the Day

EPCOTPluto

OK, here's your usual kid's cheeseburger from The Electric Umbrella:

picture.php

PrincessK

Kona Cafe: Sushi Sampler for Two
Some of the best sushi I've had. It was fantastic!

KonaSushi.jpg

Kona Cafe: Teriyaki-style New York Strip
Also fantastic!

Konasteak.jpg

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Kona Cafe: Sushi Sampler for Two
Some of the best sushi I've had. It was fantastic!

KonaSushi.jpg

Kona Cafe: Teriyaki-style New York Strip
Also fantastic!

Konasteak.jpg

Ah yes...I too have indulged in the sushi, but at the Kona Bar, while dining solo. They make great rolls and serve some of the freshest sashimi (almost as good as Cali Grill!) I'll post a pic...

HollyBelle

All the positive comments about the Kona sushi have me excited because I'd like to try the Kona bar on our next trip. For those of you who recommend it, what are some of your favorite rolls?

PrincessK

All the positive comments about the Kona sushi have me excited because I'd like to try the Kona bar on our next trip. For those of you who recommend it, what are some of your favorite rolls?

Honestly, anything. I have no idea what was in the sushi sampler, other than there was no eel. (We asked.) It was incredibly fresh, didn't taste fishy and now I want more!!! :slurp:

reptar77

We have tried everything and NO complaints. This is the only place we eat sushi at WDW. I don't have any pics :(

HollyBelle

Thanks for all the responses about the sushi, guys. We're definitely going to have to try it in December.

More Kona Cafe... this time dinner.

Heavenly med-rare tuna oscar with fried green tomatoes and wasabi hollandaise :slurp::

P7150015.jpg

Miso glazed mahi mahi:

P7150016.jpg

Lapu Lapu:

P7150012.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom