WDW Food Picture of the Day

lighteningqueen

We had their breakfast buffet there last Dec and it was really good. It was one of the nicest breakfast meals we had without characters. Not sure about crab anything, Fish is way beyond the bottom of my food list.

dvcnut39

Geese, my trip has to hurry up and get here!!! I'm running out of food pics!!! Here's one from 1900 Park Fare, with yet another birthday cupcake and a half eaten plate of food!! :ROFLOL:

084.JPG

Are you sure that you don't want to adopt me? He's having way too much fun.

HollyBelle

And we have a winner.... BEST MEAL EVER goes to Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Bread service:

DSC01061.jpg

Best steak in the world: Oak-grilled filet with mac-n-cheese and red wine sauce:

DSC01063.jpg

Chermoula chicken with goat cheese mash and preserved lemons (loved the lemons):

DSC01062.jpg

Surprise birthday creme brulee:

DSC01064.jpg

Tasty little cookies that came with the check:

DSC01065.jpg

harveyt0206

Thanks for all the responses about the sushi, guys. We're definitely going to have to try it in December.

More Kona Cafe... this time dinner.

Heavenly med-rare tuna oscar with fried green tomatoes and wasabi hollandaise :slurp::

P7150015.jpg

Miso glazed mahi mahi:

P7150016.jpg

Lapu Lapu:

P7150012.jpg

I want to go to there.....NOW!! That tuna tartar looks beyond amazing. I love anything with wasabi.....mmmmmm. Counting down the days.

harveyt0206

No. Nobody! Instead, I offer Les Chefs de France.

P8160023.jpg

Beef Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes au Gratin. They overdid the beef, and who knows how that convict tomato wandered into the fray.

P8160024.jpg

Um, some sort of chocolate mousse cake with ice cream and berries. I'm not sure, I didn't eat it.

P8160026.jpg

OH GOD YES. Orgasmic crepe with caramel sauce served a la mode.

Sorry about the lighting; the camera is kinda wonky. The one I was using was made for portability -- we left the good one at home.
\

I am soooo trying that "orgasmic" :ROFLOL:crepe on my upcoming trip. Love crepes. Love caramel. Nuff said.

mpoppins217

Finally back from my trip and have some pictures to add. I apologize in advance for the quality, it's a combo of bad camera and a photographer with no knowledge! :p

First up...Les Chefs de France!

141jta.jpg

French Onion Soup

142k.jpg

Escargot

Phonedave

Let's go to Chefs de France - Images from Thurs Aug 20 2009 (I think)

8 y/o daughters Pasta and Chicken Fingers (which she ordered in French - Blanc de Poulet aux Nouilles - she was so proud)

DSC03865.jpg

and her dessert

DSC03871.jpg

10 y/o Daughters Roast Chicken, Potatoes Gallette and Roast Tomatoes. I could have sworn that this used to come with mashed potatoes, and these are not exactly what I would call potatoes gallette - but they were still good.

DSC03866.jpg

And the aftermath

DSC03870.jpg

And Profiterols for dessert (Her new favorite)

DSC03873.jpg

And my Duck Breast with Duck Leg Confit with Sweet Potato and Haricots Verts

DSC03867.jpg

and the aftermath (yeah it was that good)

DSC03869.jpg

and finally the Cinnimon/apple crepe with apple caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream

DSC03872.jpg

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom