blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
048%20%282%29.JPG

Sundae is as big as him!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Despite "Chocolate Extinction" being a stupid name, that dessert looks balls-to-the-wall awesome.

Since I just came back from a trip on which I took a picture of every photogenic food I (or a family member with enough patience for me to take the picture) ate, I'll gradually add pictures over the next week or so.

P8190077.jpg

Anything involving pretzel bread is bound to attain g-status. From Min and Bill's Dockside Diner.
Oh, and this can be replicated in miniature at Biergarten.

P8240377.jpg

Two brothers on their way, one wore orange and one wore yellow. From Aloha Isle (DERP DERP).
:slurp::lookaroun:lookaroun:hurl::hurl::lookaroun:eek::sohappy:

HollyBelle

Captain's Grille @ the Yacht Club. :slurp: Very good!

Over-roasted chicken with mushroom pearl pasta:

DSC00916.jpg

Lump crab Cakes with fingerling potatoes:

DSC00917.jpg

HollyBelle

I don't have a picture but T-Rex serves warm doughnut holes with chocolate and caramel dipping sauce as a dessert and they are insanely good. They're called Meteor Bites, if I'm not mistaken.

reptar77

Captain's Grille @ the Yacht Club. :slurp: Very good!

Over-roasted chicken with mushroom pearl pasta:

DSC00916.jpg

Lump crab Cakes with fingerling potatoes:

DSC00917.jpg

The chicken is very good. We have been very pleased with the Capt grill menu and food. It is definitely much better than the Galley.

Candlejack

Anyone have a picture of some doughnuts at WDW?
Tks.
:slurp:

No. Nobody! Instead, I offer Les Chefs de France.

P8160023.jpg

Beef Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes au Gratin. They overdid the beef, and who knows how that convict tomato wandered into the fray.

P8160024.jpg

Um, some sort of chocolate mousse cake with ice cream and berries. I'm not sure, I didn't eat it.

P8160026.jpg

OH GOD YES. Orgasmic crepe with caramel sauce served a la mode.

Sorry about the lighting; the camera is kinda wonky. The one I was using was made for portability -- we left the good one at home.

HollyBelle

The chicken is very good. We have been very pleased with the Capt grill menu and food. It is definitely much better than the Galley.

JESUS those crab cakes look amazin!

The Captain's Grille more than exceeded my expectations. Both meals were delicious... and yeah, the crab cakes were the real thing!! Lots of lump crab in those suckers. They have both an appetizer portion and an entree option. This was the entree.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
The Captain's Grille more than exceeded my expectations. Both meals were delicious... and yeah, the crab cakes were the real thing!! Lots of lump crab in those suckers. They have both an appetizer portion and an entree option. This was the entree.

If those were an APP Id LOVE to see the Entree!! hahah

HollyBelle

Have you ever had breakfast there? We have a breakfast ADR for this trip. I'm really looking forward to trying the crab cakes benedict.

I haven't. But we also have it lined up for our next trip (December). If the crab cakes I had are any indication of the crab cakes benedict I'm sure you'll be in for a treat.

RiversideBunny

When we ate at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast last December they had lobster benedict as one of the buffet items. Small but tasty. I ate 2 or 3.
Like eggs benedict but with some lobster.

Good stuff.
:slurp:

disneygirl1

Geese, my trip has to hurry up and get here!!! I'm running out of food pics!!! Here's one from 1900 Park Fare, with yet another birthday cupcake and a half eaten plate of food!! :ROFLOL:

084.JPG

KnK

Ok....my trip in in two weeks and I want all the food right now. This is a great thread but it drives me crazy because I want to try everything right now!

Yummmmm

HollyBelle

Geese, my trip has to hurry up and get here!!! I'm running out of food pics!!! Here's one from 1900 Park Fare, with yet another birthday cupcake and a half eaten plate of food!! :ROFLOL:

084.JPG

I take issue with this cupcake... the cake to icing ratio is way off; there is a disproportionate amount of cake and not enough icing.

That being said, great candid capture. I love the picture and your son is adorable. It looks like he's thinking "I'm the ruler of free birthday desserts... gimme, gimme, gimme"

Candlejack

Today I'm reliving a breakfast at Sunshine Seasons.

P8180050.jpg

Croissants have such a wonderful floppiness to them. I do realize that it seems to be showing its disapproval of me by sticking out its bacon tongue.

P8180051.jpg

I probably should have taken the wrapper off... oh well. Top of the muffin TO YOU!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom