WDW Food Picture of the Day

Buzz2001

Rib eye at the Pepper Market. Not bad for counter service credit. Tiramisu too!

dy4txx.jpg

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
The Concierge Lounge, Hawaii House, at Polynesian...every morning the counter was stocked with bagels, danishes, croissants, cinnamon buns, and fressh fruit and pineapple bread. Not pictured is all of the juices and teas and cereals available.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
At Tangierine Cafe enjoying the veggie platter. The plate I'm holding in the back is a spicy potato and pea samosa from the Food and Wine Fest.

wvdisneyfamily

It should be right now. Copper River Salmon was available in the store here on Saturday (Freaking $18 a pound vs. $7 for "normal" Pacific salmon)

From what I have been told (by the chef), Artist Point has a really good deal with their supplier, and they get it pretty much as soon as the season starts, and they get a good long run of it, late into the season.

-dave

:sohappy: I love the Copper River Salmon. Our Sam's Club should have it in stock right now. However, eating it at the Artist Point is so much better!

Phonedave

:sohappy: I love the Copper River Salmon. Our Sam's Club should have it in stock right now. However, eating it at the Artist Point is so much better!

Sam's Club has Copper River Salmon? I would have never guessed. It's it Copper River Salmon, or is it something like Cooper River Salmon. :)

Sort of like, unless you are taking out a small loan to buy it, that stuff in the case called "Dover Sole" is not Sole, and is not from Dover. (most likely it's flounder from Washington State)

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom