WDW Food Picture of the Day

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
At Downtown indulging in a triple scoop of Kona Coffee ice cream from Ghiradelli's...my apologies for the tongue hanging out, my wife has impeccable timing...

Buzz2001

Pepper Market breakfast

29zsfwn.jpg

Kristia

Here are two desserts from Le Cellier. I am pretty sure the chocolate moose has been posted already. The other is a berry sorbet dessert. I am not sure if they still have this or not.

disney2007335.jpg

disney2007334.jpg

forevermickey

Ahhhhhh!
So THIS is the infamous "Tonga Toast". In all my trips to WDW and 3 stays at the Poly, I've never tried it. Looks like I'll have to start the old diet now and prepare to tackle the "Tonga Toast" on my trip in November! :slurp:

Now THAT's a lot of alliteration! "to tackle the Tonga Toast on my trip"! :lol:
I LOVE tonga toast, Are you on the balcony of your room in the Poly Hotel? I don't stay at the Poly, but always make a trip to get some tonga toast before I leave!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I LOVE tonga toast, Are you on the balcony of your room in the Poly Hotel? I don't stay at the Poly, but always make a trip to get some tonga toast before I leave!

I must have Tonga Toast everytime! We stay at the Poly every trip and it becomes a nutritious part of an UNhealthy breakfast, multiple times during our trips!

princess_dboo

I had food but this little guy stole it.... lol
IMG_2693.jpg

Heyyyyy give me back my fry

I have to ask---is this little squirrel from Epcot near the London pavillion?

Just this weekend we had a squirrel attack us for our fish and chips...and I mean he was fearless...He wouldn't even move when poked at!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom