Status
Not open for further replies.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
pot-kettle-black.jpg
Priceless! :ROFLOL:

juan

we need to split this board into relevant and useful conversation and a chit chat place where people can complain, attack each other, and make irrelevant comments. Too bad there isn't a place for that... oh wait, it's called the Chit Chat Board:wave:
I have a hard time finding there is 60+ pages of useful discussion.

Back on topic:

have there been any changes to the lighting effects? When I was there last, they were still just static colors. Will this be changing?

Iceviper123

we need to split this board into relevant and useful conversation and a chit chat place where people can complain, attack each other, and make irrelevant comments. Too bad there isn't a place for that... oh wait, it's called the Chit Chat Board:wave:
I have a hard time finding there is 60+ pages of useful discussion.

Back on topic:

have there been any changes to the lighting effects? When I was there last, they were still just static colors. Will this be changing?
They have a new LED lighting system that changes colors.
That is all I know. :shrug:

Disneyson 1

Maybe they meant for each area of light to signify the green, red, and blue "lines"? Maybe we were going through all 3 after all and we just didn't know it!

panther726

No matter what, you will pass and notice Space Mountain if you are walking through TLand. It's not the center, but it is clearly visible from it. I hope I'm not the only one to think Space is the center of attention in TLand. I soooo hope not.

I agree!:wave: I think Space Mountain is the most important attraction in TL.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I had missed this thread and I thought when they reopened it that everything was the way it would be. I heard the new audio and I hate it! There is NO NEED for the characters to be saying anything on that ride. The rest of it is ok and they give guests information about EPCOT and the carousel of progress, but the rest of it has got to go. I'm very disappointed.

piratetreasure

I just listened to the new spiel in a video on Youtube. It just doesn't really feel the same anymore. I really liked hearing "NOW APPROACHING: WALT DISNEY'S CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS!!" every time I was on the TTA.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Of all the things lost and messed up in WDW over the years the removal of one spiel is really hitting a nerve isn`t it?

Jasonflz

Of all the things lost and messed up in WDW over the years the removal of one spiel is really hitting a nerve isn`t it?

It was something that was very nostalgic for many people and to be honest, there are a percentage of people who don't like it anyway.

It also held the cohesiveness and expanded on the story of the land. This one is just a park guide read-a-long.

The TTA is one of my favorite attractions and I always liked the original spiel. But I think the new one is just great. I really dont understand the backlash against it, I think it fits really well.

_Scar

Considering there is not much to choose from....

... TLand has 8 attractions... either you don't like much of anything or you were pulling that out of your ______ to help your argument.

:lol::sohappy:

blm07

Since I'm too lazy to read through the last 3 pages of arguments, is there any actual news about the narration in the past few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom