TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddysey

I was being facetious.:rolleyes:

I respect that, but you were not the only one making those types of statments about posters who dont like the change and it was just getting silly and off topic. I just wanted to point out that an opinion is just an opinion and all the bashing is needless nor constructive. It wasn't personal and I have no intention of disrespecting you. Hitler just happend to be the example that stuck out in my mind the most.

SirGoofy

I respect that, but you were not the only one making those types of statments about posters who dont like the change and it was just getting silly and off topic. I just wanted to point out that an opinion is just an opinion and all the bashing is needless nor constructive. It wasn't personal and I have no intention of disrespecting you. Hitler just happend to be the example that stuck out in my mind the most.

No it's fine. I understand not liking the change. But the lengths some people are going to are ridiculous, IMO.

SoccerMickey

If that happened and they still kept the "NOW APPROACHING..." and "PAGING MR. TOM MORROW" this would of all been fine. :lol:
The "Now Approaching..." doesn't fit with this new attraction. Right up until the refurb they were still saying "Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center," followed by silence that originally talked about X-S Tech. Also in front of Monsters, Inc was a silence that originally talked about the Metropolitain Science Center.
Since that Future That Never Was Tomorrowland theme is gone, this fits fine.
I think we should all just be happy we got our TTA back.
Just remember folks, there was a TTA BEFORE Pete Reneday and there will be one after him.

WDW Vacationer

Space Mountain.:wave:
sign0142.gif

Jasonflz

The "Now Approaching..." doesn't fit with this new attraction. Right up until the refurb they were still saying "Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center," followed by silence that originally talked about X-S Tech. Also in front of Monsters, Inc was a silence that originally talked about the Metropolitain Science Center.
Since that Future That Never Was Tomorrowland theme is gone, this fits fine.
I think we should all just be happy we got our TTA back.
Just remember folks, there was a TTA BEFORE Pete Reneday and there will be one after him.

Theming-wise, it isn't gone. It's still here. We just need some good attraction added to prove that.

Anyway, here's what needs to be done with TL to bring it up to speed.

-update TTA narration, incorporate elements of original in (Now approaching, safety spiels, etc.) while keeping this new narrator.

-get rid of SGE and MILF

-get FULLY rid of TIS and convert that space into an alternate Ave. of the Planets (opposite from front)

-theme SM side of TL to match the rest of the land

-something with the former Skyway.

Do these and TL will be great again.

Exprcoofto

"You never know who you'll see in tomorrowland!" Seriously? This is NOT the Backlot Tour, it's suppose to be a transit system. :brick:

PhotoDave219

Theming-wise, it isn't gone. It's still here. We just need some good attraction added to prove that.

Anyway, here's what needs to be done with TL to bring it up to speed.

(....whining snipped.....)

Do these and TL will be great again.

And you'll gladly pay the added park admission, right?

tecowdw

Tta

Ugh! The new narration sounds like nothing more than an advertisment for Tomorrowland. No imagination involved there! Sounds earily like the Living With The Land narration (even spewing facts the same way).

Bring back some kind of story, Disney!!!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Once a discussion has deteriorated to name calling, telling people to shut up, and invoking Hitler, it's really beyond saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom